So I've noticed while using the paid version of berry blab (great app btw) that crackberry's forums don't allow options like viewing new posts or starting of a new thread. BBos has these available so am I correct in assuming that its a CB admin issue that they just haven't allowed this functionality in Berry Blab for some reason?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 03:59 PM
    So I've noticed while using the paid version of berry blab (great app btw) that crackberry's forums don't allow options like viewing new posts or starting of a new thread. BBos has these available so am I correct in assuming that its a CB admin issue that they just haven't allowed this functionality in Berry Blab for some reason?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have the paid version of BerryBlab and am able to view new posts and start new threads on the CB forums. Here's a thread I started using BerryBlab. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/good...y-life-436078/
    03-13-10 04:08 PM
    I stand corrected! Thank you lak611 for making me realize that I wasn't logged in (I know, really dumb of me). This is great now! Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-13-10 04:21 PM
    I stand corrected! Thank you lak611 for making me realize that I wasn't logged in (I know, really dumb of me). This is great now! Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Glad to hear it's working for you!
    03-13-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD