So do we really need App World if we have Crackberry App Store? Are there any apps that the app world has that crackberry doesnt? I want to know if its worth deleting.
    05-07-09 04:22 PM
    I prefer crackberry app by a country mile
    05-07-09 06:48 PM
    Good question, I want to know this too!
    05-07-09 06:55 PM
    ok so i got one responce. Man i need to make some crazy allegation to get people in here talking. So ........ Oh MAN I looked at my phone and i said i had 324MB of App Memory after i deleted App World!!!!

Now lets see if people comment.
    05-07-09 08:22 PM
    The beauty of the BlackBerry model over the fruit-based phone model is that you have choice. Not everything in the CrackBerry store is in the AppWorld store and I'm guessing the reverse is also true. Ultimately I see some developers becoming exclusive to various storefronts but the reality is there's so much on the CrackBerry store I doubt you'd miss anything by not having the BB. That said, I have both installed and browse both regularly - but I'm also not running out of space on my phone and most of what I've downloaded I've done directly rather than through a storefront.
    05-07-09 08:30 PM
    CB app store is way better than App World.
    05-07-09 08:44 PM
    It is but I believe there are a few apps on App World that are not on CrackBerry's. Now that I'm thinking about it, why not delete the store you don't like because you could always reload it if they should get an app that your looking for.
    05-07-09 09:31 PM
    I've deleted APP World for the moment.

I much prefer the freedom of the CB store. I can search / browse with ease and I get a file to download.
    05-07-09 09:36 PM
    I also deleted BB app World and installed the CB App Store. Much better IMO.
    05-07-09 11:57 PM
    10times better than app world imo
    05-08-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD