I have searched and searched, gone to google, here and everyone I know personally.

First, I have a 9530 on verizon. I was on lyrics hybrids for a while, went back to the 148 official. Than 230 dropped. Went to 230 and the app store worked all the while. Once I downgraded again to the official, wiped my device, did my restore you know the whole deal, I get an error for app store.

Error starting MHAappStore: Class 'DealoftheDayScreen.<private>' ref member out of range.

All permissions are set to allow, compatibility mode is not on. This has worked with my device before, and I want it to work again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    10-20-09 06:45 AM
    I have searched and searched, gone to google, here and everyone I know personally.

First, I have a 9530 on verizon. I was on lyrics hybrids for a while, went back to the 148 official. Than 230 dropped. Went to 230 and the app store worked all the while. Once I downgraded again to the official, wiped my device, did my restore you know the whole deal, I get an error for app store.

Error starting MHAappStore: Class 'DealoftheDayScreen.<private>' ref member out of range.

All permissions are set to allow, compatibility mode is not on. This has worked with my device before, and I want it to work again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Have you tried deleting App World, rebooting the phone and then do a fresh download and install?
    10-20-09 07:22 AM
    Yes. I even tried installing a new OS. Everything from the known 2 officials, to 3 of lyrics hybrid, to the different leaked OS's I have the .exe for downloaded to my computer. I even went as far as unistalling DM from my computer, deleting all the files left over, reinstalling DM5, the older version of DM, installing the various .cods I have as backups from the past few months I created with BBSAK. The last 4-5 times I did a new install of an OS to my device, I did no restore and the first thing I did was connect to the wireless and download app store.
    10-20-09 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD