Is there a way to paste a link that was copied into Opera Mini browser? I use Opera Mini for most websites, as the default browser does not display some sites properly (in this case Shutterfly). I received an email with a link to an album from Shutterfly, and am trying to copy & paste the link into the Opera Mini browser.

I was able to paste the link into the "Google" section of the Start Page, but that did not do a whole lot of good. I want to be able to paste the link into the address bar. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    12-15-08 09:18 AM
    I don't believe you can copy anything from or paste to the address bar.
    12-15-08 11:42 AM
    OK, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for the response.
    12-15-08 12:26 PM
    you can copy and paste in the address bar.

you just have to uncheck "auto-complete address input"

and then you have the option to copy paste and view current page address too
    12-15-08 03:14 PM
    you can copy and paste in the address bar.

you just have to uncheck "auto-complete address input"

and then you have the option to copy paste and view current page address too
    Beautiful! Thank you very much!!
    12-16-08 07:49 AM
    As another option, you can still use auto complete but scroll down to "insert symbol" and then you can paste your link.

Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 09:10 AM
    Is there any way that you can copy an email address from Opera Mini and use it in the stock email program, or Gmail app? I have OM installed and use the stock email (delted GMAIL because of redundancy...) and I use craigslist a lot to buy and sell electronics. In OM, the craigslist email addressees can only be selected as phone numbers (as each CL email has a 10 digit ID code) and I cannot actually get the email...Any way around this??
    01-13-09 01:23 PM
    I've only been able to copy and paste links within the address bar or bookmarks field using Opera Mini. I don't think there's a way to copy text and information from a webpage. I hope they provide this feature in the next version/update.
    01-13-09 02:06 PM
    Is there any way that you can copy an email address from Opera Mini and use it in the stock email program, or Gmail app? I have OM installed and use the stock email (delted GMAIL because of redundancy...) and I use craigslist a lot to buy and sell electronics. In OM, the craigslist email addressees can only be selected as phone numbers (as each CL email has a 10 digit ID code) and I cannot actually get the email...Any way around this??
    thats the excact same problem im having and its driving me insane!
    08-19-09 10:30 PM
    The newest version of Opera Mini 5 (not beta) supports copy paste in the address bar - very convenient feature.
    05-23-10 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD