Hi guys,

I'm in need of a calendar like app for my device and I know the core calendar app works really well, but I need something a litte more "organizable", something where I can actually put labels, colors, etc to the different activities.

On the other hand, I know the core calendar supports various calendars but is it just adding emails to the device? I don't wanna use that, I just have the integrated blackberry.com email, i don't care to integrate my personals, since I use gmail app for that.
    04-03-10 08:22 AM
    I am heavily considering buying this

Review: Calendar Pro for BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

looks exactly what I want out of a Calendar, I tried Pocket Informant and it was very clumsy.
    04-03-10 08:26 AM
    I am heavily considering buying this

Review: Calendar Pro for BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

looks exactly what I want out of a Calendar, I tried Pocket Informant and it was very clumsy.
    +1 I'm running the trial right now and will be purchasing. Check out the review that was done on the front page the other day. If you scroll down through the comments there's a way to get it for under 10$.
    Added: one thing I really like is that it takes your info from the BB calendar, so there's no trouble syncing. I use google sync for my calendar and so far have not seen any issues. I add appointments in CalPro and they show up in google calendar seamlessly (at least from what I can tell).
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by john_v; 04-03-10 at 09:15 AM.
    04-03-10 09:11 AM
    Pocket Informant is a really good calendart that you can use icons & colors with. Little pricey but I think its worth it.

04-03-10 09:24 PM
    +1 I'm running the trial right now and will be purchasing. Check out the review that was done on the front page the other day. If you scroll down through the comments there's a way to get it for under 10$.
    Added: one thing I really like is that it takes your info from the BB calendar, so there's no trouble syncing. I use google sync for my calendar and so far have not seen any issues. I add appointments in CalPro and they show up in google calendar seamlessly (at least from what I can tell).
    I recommend it. I used it on Windows Mobile; granted WinMo gives 3rd party software a better platform to run on as it actually installed and completely integrated into the existing Calendar software. All in all a very good calendar and task application. I've been waiting for this since I switched over to the 8900 last year.

04-04-10 01:59 AM
    Hmmmm with Both John_v and es_bih giving positive reviews to the Calendar Pro app maybe I'll install the Trial before my work week starts again as I'll be sure to buy it.
    04-04-10 06:42 AM
    My choice is eMobile Planner
    04-04-10 11:19 AM
    Hmmmm with Both John_v and es_bih giving positive reviews to the Calendar Pro app maybe I'll install the Trial before my work week starts again as I'll be sure to buy it.
    I am going to give the trial a shot, too. It is well worth it. My experience with Calendar Pro has been great on WinMo.

04-04-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD