Anyone do not have problems with contacts on our smartphones?

+ Who has duplicated entries in their contacts and want it cleaned???
    + Who wants to simply backup all contacts to a single file for importing to other device, new device or other platform device???
    + Who wants to delete all contacts without doing any complicated ways???
    + ....

We proudly introduce you guys the very handy utility for BlackBerry smartphone - Contacts Manager helps users easily merging duplicated contacts, provides the facility for safe and easy backup contacts to the most popular Google CSV/ Outlook format and .VCF file. You won't need to worry about losing or backing up your contacts no more.

*** Changles log v1.2.4 ***
    - New UI
    - New feature:
    • New version of Contact Manager allow user to export and import all contacts with .csv (google format and outlook format) or .vcf(vcard 3.0) file.
    • Block Call

* Main features:

• All Contacts: Allow user view all contacts of the contact list and show detail of a contact when click to highlight row.

- Application supports user block simply call with two function are Block Call (choose the specific contact in contact list) and Block all unknown number incoming .

- View blocked logs
    How to use?

Answer: Enter All Contacts > touch on touchscreen or use trackball/ trackpad to select contact you want to block > tick on checkbox > Back is OK.
    Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131116_151105.jpg Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131128_101009.jpg

• Export contacts: Allow user to export all contacts to .csv(with google format and outlook format) file or .vcf(vcard 3.0) file.

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131128_101025.jpg

• Import contacts: Allow user import contacts from .csv (with google format and outlook format) file. or .vcf(vcard 3.0) format file to your device

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131128_101326.jpg

• Merge contacts: Allow user to merge all contacts are duplicated by phone/ full name/ email in the contact list. The duplicated contacted will be deleted.

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131128_101346.jpg

• Delete all contacts: Allow user to delete all contacts of the contact list

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-vnbb_131128_101400.jpg

Note:
    + Contacts Manager can not merge contact from many contact list, select one contact list for ever application processing
    + If the process run lowly, you need reset your device and try again.

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-contactsmanager-icon.png
    Contacts Manager
    Price: 0.99$
    By Viet Hop Software
    Version: 1.2.4
    Released: Dec 10th, 2013
    File Size: 292 KB
    Get it on

Contacts Manager - Manage contacts on BlackBerry smartphone-contactsmanager-barcode.png

Thank you for being interesting in our application.

Please feedback to: [email protected] if you have any issues while using this application. And don't forget to rate it 5 stars if it's worth the money.

Regards.

Last edited by ndthuytrang; 12-10-13 at 01:50 AM.
    honnn and Omnitech like this.
    12-10-13 01:15 AM
    Anyone do not have problems with contacts on our smartphones?

+ Who has duplicated entries in their contacts and want it cleaned???
    + Who wants to simply backup all contacts to a single file for importing to other device, new device or other platform device???
    + Who wants to delete all contacts without doing any complicated ways???
    + ....

We proudly introduce you guys the very handy utility for BlackBerry smartphone - Contacts Manager helps users easily merging duplicated contacts, provides the facility for safe and easy backup contacts to the most popular Google CSV/ Outlook format and .VCF file. You won't need to worry about losing or backing up your contacts no more.

Some questions for you:

• What is the difference between this app and your "Contact X" app?
    • Do existing Contact X users get a discount on purchase of a "Contacts Manager" license?
    • Does this app import data previously exported by Contact X?

Lastly, one of the most common problems I see on BlackBerry 10 are issues with linked contacts.

I would love to see an app that at the very least displays these contact links, and ideally allow the user to correct improperly linked contacts.

Thanks.
    honnn, ndthuytrang and ATMJOE like this.
    12-10-13 01:58 AM
    Some questions for you:

• Do existing Contact X users get a discount on purchase of a "Contacts Manager" license?

Lastly, one of the most common problems I see on BlackBerry 10 are issues with linked contacts.

I would love to see an app that at the very least displays these contact links, and ideally allow the user to correct improperly linked contacts.

Thanks.
    This is for the Legacy BB OS, not BB10...
    I can see this as being very helpful for someone switching from a BB OS device to BB10, who wants to get all their contacts into Outlook.com or Gmail. No muss, no fuss. Well worth the minor cost!
    honnn and ndthuytrang like this.
    12-10-13 09:04 AM
    This is for the Legacy BB OS, not BB10...
    I can see this as being very helpful for someone switching from a BB OS device to BB10, who wants to get all their contacts into Outlook.com or Gmail. No muss, no fuss. Well worth the minor cost!

Ooh, my bad. Was so acclimatized to not much being introduced for legacy OS these days...
    12-10-13 03:42 PM
    Me too. But I was interested about the "block call" function so looked closer, the went to BB World for the bad news. (Bad news for BB10 users, that is.)
    honnn likes this.
    12-10-13 04:02 PM
    Me too. But I was interested about the "block call" function so looked closer, the went to BB World for the bad news. (Bad news for BB10 users, that is.)

There are call blockers for BB10, though it may be more a matter of "ring silencers" than call blockers. I think there are a bunch of APIs still missing in BB10.
    12-10-13 11:21 PM
    There are call blockers for BB10, though it may be more a matter of "ring silencers" than call blockers. I think there are a bunch of APIs still missing in BB10.
    True. Unfortunately, selective call blocking is not yet possible in BB10. I've had this comment from a couple of dev's.
    12-11-13 06:32 AM
    Some questions for you:

Thanks.
    - Contacts Manager for the Legacy BB OS and Contact X for BB10 OS.

- User can get export file from BBOS then import into BB10 and opposite.

- I will discuss about your idea with my team.
    12-11-13 10:23 PM
    I have 6000 contacts on my Z10. They are now about 9000 on my Z10.
    I have been on support at BlackBerry support for over10 hours. Their solution is to reset my phone and do a one way sync my contacts from Outlook.
    They say that when I sync my calender via wifi the are duplicated.
    They will not be able to restore other data on my phone like the info in Remember or SayIt...

Once this is all done they tell me I can't sync via wifi only by wire.

I have been with BlackBerry for years but they are heading in the wrong direction.

I hope this program will resolve the problem.
    ndthuytrang likes this.
    12-13-13 12:08 AM
    Correction.

I have 6000 contacts in my Outlook which are over 9000 on my Z10.
    ndthuytrang likes this.
    12-13-13 12:11 AM
    I have 6000 contacts on my Z10. They are now about 9000 on my Z10. [...]

Since this app is for the older "legacy BlackBerry OS" devices, this will not help you on your Z10.

The vendor has another app ("Contact X") that works on your Z10.

The reason your contacts "expanded" may be because you are synchronizing them with some online service, such as Gmail, Outlook.com/Hotmail or Facebook. Make sure you turn off all contact syncing to services you don't want to synchronize with.
    ndthuytrang likes this.
    12-13-13 01:37 AM
    I have 6000 contacts on my Z10. They are now about 9000 on my Z10.
    I have been on support at BlackBerry support for over10 hours. Their solution is to reset my phone and do a one way sync my contacts from Outlook.
    They say that when I sync my calender via wifi the are duplicated.
    They will not be able to restore other data on my phone like the info in Remember or SayIt...

Once this is all done they tell me I can't sync via wifi only by wire.

I have been with BlackBerry for years but they are heading in the wrong direction.

Hello guy,

You can try http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...y-10-a-796250/

Pls remember turn off sync contact with all email account.
    12-13-13 03:20 AM
    What I want to do is delete all the contacts on my Z10. That way I would not loose any other info on my phone. Then I want to do a one way sync from Outlook.

Will Contact X do that?
    12-13-13 09:14 PM
    What I want to do is delete all the contacts on my Z10. That way I would not loose any other info on my phone. Then I want to do a one way sync from Outlook.

Will Contact X do that?

Yes.
    12-14-13 03:48 AM
    I bought Contact X to delete all the contacts on my Z10. It did the job slowly but it deleted over 13,000 contacts. Well worth the $2.00.

Blackberry want me to wipe my phone and start all over.

Great app.
    12-18-13 09:35 PM
    I bought Contact X to delete all the contacts on my Z10. It did the job slowly but it deleted over 13,000 contacts. Well worth the $2.00.

Great app.
    Turn off all of connection and start all over.

Please try, tks.
    12-23-13 03:21 AM

Great app.
    Contact X for BB10 is good.
    12-26-13 10:24 PM