Hello everyone.

I have blackberry curve 9330. My contacts have their facebook pictures next to their name in my phone. I recently upgraded my facebook version to the new one that automatically came to my phone. I recently logged into it hoping that people who have new photos now would then be synced to the contact list. For some reason, the photos are not changing and their old facebook photos are still there. Any advice on how to fix this?
    07-29-11 04:24 PM
    Ok try this...
    If you are on Facebook 2.0 then do this...

Go to your news feed.

Scroll in the menu and click on options.

Scroll down and check if the option "Update your existing photos in your contact list with Facebook friend profile pictures." If not check it and save using the menu. If it is already checked then try clearing your cache which is in that same options page. Hope this helps!

Blackberry Themes And News
    07-29-11 07:34 PM
    I did that and the pictures are still the same. Any other ideas?
    07-29-11 11:07 PM
    Have you ticked the option "Blackberry Contact Application?" I'm blank after that...
    Remember to clear cache as well after that
    07-30-11 12:10 AM
    The only solution that I found for this was refreshing the BlackBerry Contact. You can do this by going to your FB friend list and highlighting the friend's name and clicking the BB button and hitting "Refresh BlackBerry Contact".

Unfortunately, you'd have to do this for each individual contact.
    07-30-11 01:36 AM
    ah ok. So i just got to go through one by one? Man I wish it was as easy as it used to be just going on there and having it update for you
    07-30-11 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD