Hi! I searched the forum and couldn't really find an answer to this.

I have an Verizon Curve 8330 running 4.5.0.131. I purchased BerryBuzz about a week and a half ago. I've noticed that when I receive two different types of alerts at the same time, sometimes it will cause the LED to just remain lit (not blinking, just always on) until I get ticked and pull the battery. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Thanks in advance!
    03-21-09 09:38 PM
    Yes, some similar issues with the LED. Battery pull has been my only solution so far as well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:41 AM
    I also have V1.0.25 & randomly have the same problem.

My light will get stuck if I don't clear the message within a certain time. If I get more than one alert, it will alternate between the colors for each blink.

I hope that made sence, but that's not the point.

when mine locks up, the only 2 ways I've been able to fix it is with:
    1) battery pull / soft reboot
    2) New alerts clear the stuck LED

I know it's not much help, hopefully somebody knows more about the situation & can help further.

If it bothers me, I will usually send myself a quick blank text & it will un-stick the LED...it's faster than rebooting & waiting for the OS to load.
    04-24-09 08:49 AM
    My BerryBuzz has the occasionally "frozen" LED issue as well. I have experienced this at various times, but it does not seem to matter if I leave a text or email unchecked for a period of time. I think the program is just a little buggy and needs more fine-tuning. It works as expected 99% of the time, so I'm not complaining. No software that I've run on my 8330 (including RIM's own OS) has been flawless 100% of the time.
    04-24-09 02:59 PM
    I've had this happen to me quite often lately. I don't know if there is any pattern to when/why it happens, but I certainly hope the developer is looking into it. I've had to reboot my BB to get the stuck LED off - thanks for the tip of sending myself a message to reset it...much faster method!
    05-07-09 11:45 AM
    Want a convenient way to reset your LED? Grab my free ExtraLight "flashlight" app (see link in my sig), turn it on, turn it off again. Your LED should now be off.
    05-07-09 12:22 PM
    BerryBuzz is buggy. I've had the most problems using the White LED setting. Set anything to this, the first time I get a notification using that setting, it goes solid red until a battery pull or reset. Avoid white and it works fine, although Yellow and Orange look awfully similar...

Fredrick
    05-07-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD