I just recently publish my app DrawExpress to the Play Store http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...awexpress.lite. I also just owned a Playbook as well and loving it. It makes me considering porting my app over. I am sure if it's worth my effort. Looking at the blackberry world, it only show just top 25 apps per category and that is kinda worry me as a small developer. Right now I do not see any diagram application for blackberry and think it would be useful.
    BergerKing and kbz1960 like this.
    02-11-13 12:27 PM
    Do it up!! CrackBerry Nation wants your apps!

And when it's ready and live, we'll be happy to blog you up on the homepage.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-11-13 12:34 PM
    This looks like a great app and I am sure it would be a welcome one on Playbook. The PB needs more professional apps such as yours.
    Also - looks like Kevin will back you up with some Crackberry coverage so you can be sure to get good response.
    02-11-13 12:43 PM
    Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the strong support. I wasn't expecting getting such response especially from you this fast. I'll work on the port and post some results here.

PD
    02-11-13 12:43 PM
    Update:

The conversion is pretty simple just one more problem to resolve. Still need to do some more testings and waiting for vendor approval from BB first. I really like how it turned out on the playbook so far and here are the results:

Considering porting my DrawExpress diagram app over-img_00000203.jpgConsidering porting my DrawExpress diagram app over-img_00000202.jpg
    02-12-13 11:22 AM
    Awesome!!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 08:29 PM
    Update 2:

Finally it is submitted to the BB World for Playbook. Possibly BB10 once I get access to one. I will update again once it's available.
    02-18-13 09:55 PM
    Update 3:

Wow I just got an approval from Blackberry. I wasn't expecting this kind of turnaround but I am glad it will be available within 24 hr. There will be two versions DrawExpress Diagram Lite and DrawExpress Diagram.
    02-19-13 10:31 PM
    Update 3:

Wow I just got an approval from Blackberry. I wasn't expecting this kind of turnaround but I am glad it will be available within 24 hr. There will be two versions DrawExpress Diagram Lite and DrawExpress Diagram.
    Glad to hear this, and thank you for developing/porting an app to BlackBerry. I'm sure that some will find this and be thankful as well. Think of it this way, you are kind of a small fish in a fair-sized pond with room to grow, now!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-19-13 10:37 PM
    So in 8 days you got it ported and ready to be listed in BlackBerry world. Awesome.
    02-20-13 06:54 AM
    Thanks, I was a bit suprised myself after reading that it can take a while to get an approval. Right now I can see it in the app store but still couldn't download it yet. I doesn't like why all the description text are all jamed together not exactly the way I input it in the portal. I'll post on a Playbook thread once I can confirm the download and try it out myself.

Diagram Lite Version: BlackBerry World - DrawExpress Diagram Lite
    Diagram Full Version: BlackBerry World - DrawExpress Diagram
    02-20-13 01:54 PM