Hey folks! I am back to my good ole pearl until I get my Nexus One replacement in the mail. I have to say, I've definitely missed my pearl! I really hope at&t will carry the stryker, because I want to get it, without a doubt! Anyway, as my title say, I can't find the compatible version of Facebook installed.

I have recently update to v4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106) . I've tried installing FB 1.8, the icon shows up, but I keep getting the "server is busy" message.
    FB 1.6.0.21 - icon didn't show up after install

I do have another version, 1.6.0.17 -- but when I tried installing thru DM, theres no alx file found.. suggestions guys?
    09-01-10 03:16 PM
    App World offered up facebook 1.8.0.48 on my Pearl running the same OS you have. I think everyone else got .49. It loaded up and runs just fine for me. Much better than 1.7 did before it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 10:04 AM
    App World offered up facebook 1.8.0.48 on my Pearl running the same OS you have. I think everyone else got .49. It loaded up and runs just fine for me. Much better than 1.7 did before it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh, I've successfully installed 1.6 on my pearl, I got a notification that there's a new version of facebook, but it only said 1.8, so I'm not sure if its .48 or .49. Also, it said it will only work if you have the browsing service? Not quite sure what that is. 1.6 is pretty crappy though! Would like to upgrade somehow...
    09-03-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD