No, I'm not mad, jealous, threatened or anything like that at all. These apps aren't even in competition. He can add whatever features he wants to his app. Everything is good with me. I wish him luck. The only thing I don't like is him using my app's name. That's all. I have nothing against the dev.

If he wants to use the name QuickLaunch and QL in the promotion of his app then I feel I have a right to post screenshots of the real QuickLaunch app in this thread and any other thread of his I find in the future that promotes his app's 'QL features' or 'QuickLaunch' ability.

To be honest I don't even care that much really. But unlike others here I feel like the AOSL developer should expect to receive a little backlash and trash talk for using my app's name and copying some of the features. Creativity should be rewarded and using someone else intellectual property should be frowned upon.

So good luck to you AOSL dev. Leave my app's name out your promotions please.
    thanks.

The Original and still the Best QuickLaunch - by NikkiSoft
    Click to view quoted image

To be honest you've picked a very well used and obvious names that other devs are bound too use, its not a very immaginitive name for your app and the name is bound too be used in other devs apps. I haven't used your app because I can't condone paying for something that I can wait for and get for free
    03-24-12 05:51 PM
    New version is now available at AppWorld - with iLaunch! ILaunch is a fantastic new feature! One suggestion - a way to copy and paste internet links into iLaunch would make it much quicker and easier to set up.
    Last edited by arnie27; 03-26-12 at 03:17 PM.
    03-26-12 01:46 PM
    Excellent update! I didn't think I would be using this feature but the fact I can launch my fave apps by using keyboard shortcuts is actually very useful.

Can I suggest one improvement (if possible?) - can we use the shortcuts in the ILaunch menu instead of having to click 'Launch favourite Apps'?

For example, I have the v key set to open the 'My Vodafone' app - if I could press space-v to open it that would be really awesome; I wouldn't have to touch the screen or touchpad that way!
    03-26-12 04:05 PM
    Excellent update! I didn't think I would be using this feature but the fact I can launch my fave apps by using keyboard shortcuts is actually very useful.

Can I suggest one improvement (if possible?) - can we use the shortcuts in the ILaunch menu instead of having to click 'Launch favourite Apps'?

For example, I have the v key set to open the 'My Vodafone' app - if I could press space-v to open it that would be really awesome; I wouldn't have to touch the screen or touchpad that way!

You can launch the Vodafone app by hitting the space then A key and then the V key. U can do this for any app just Hit the space then the A key and just hit the letter of any shortcuts u hve setup for apps. u can also use the letter I after the space and then ur shortcut to launch ur favorite internet sites. Hit the space then C and then the shortcut u setup to launch ur fav phone contacts. Hope this is what u were talking about.
    emtunc likes this.
    03-26-12 04:53 PM
    You can launch the Vodafone app by hitting the space then A key and then the V key. U can do this for any app just Hit the space then the A key and just hit the letter of any shortcuts u hve setup for apps. u can also use the letter I after the space and then ur shortcut to launch ur favorite internet sites. Hit the space then C and then the shortcut u setup to launch ur fav phone contacts. Hope this is what u were talking about.
    Ah yes that's better - although it would be a bonus to skip the A and just have all shortcuts I want from the main menu screen.

Thanks for that!
    03-26-12 05:14 PM
    I just upgraded to the latest on a VM 8530. Pressing the space bar does not open iLaunch on my phone.

If I set the convenience to launch AOSL, then iiLaunch opens...but not the space key.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ides?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    03-26-12 09:05 PM
    I just upgraded to the latest on a VM 8530. Pressing the space bar does not open iLaunch on my phone.

If I set the convenience to launch AOSL, then iiLaunch opens...but not the space key.

Do u have any other apps tht also uses the space key?
    03-26-12 10:02 PM

While in homescreen, press the menu key, select Options, and set "Launch by typing" to "Application Shortcuts". Then try again
    03-26-12 10:11 PM
    Thanks, but I do not see that option. Is it available in OS5?

03-26-12 11:30 PM
    Thanks, but I do not see that option. Is it available in OS5?

please use http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-world-712263/

this thread is no longer valid.

please post your questions on my app's facebook page or on the above thread.

Thanks.
    03-26-12 11:36 PM
    Hi,

i love this app, however..
    my uncustomized contacts' LEDs are staying red instead of flashing red. how do i fix this? :/ write back asap!
    03-28-12 02:56 PM
    Just love the new QLaunch feature of your incredible app! But I'm stuck at create the custom action to compose sms. Can you show me how to compose sms using the appropriate way? I'm using a bold 9700
    03-29-12 08:33 AM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD