One thing i LOVE about the iphone is the Pop up notifications for my email, SMS, and IM.

what is the Best BB app for achieving this with my BOLD?

Thanks gang..
    D
    10-05-09 07:13 AM
    I hear SMSpopup is pretty good, but is only for SMS and Email
    10-05-09 07:15 AM
    BerrryPopUp. I've also used PeekAWho.
    10-05-09 07:45 AM
    Berrypopup is a good popup app and you can try it for free with it's 7 day trial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 09:33 AM
    I have berry pop up but there are limitations to the app in the sense that if you read an email on it, it still appears new in your inbox unless you hit 'mark as read'. Not a big deal, but it also only works for email and sms, not bbm or other IM apps.

10-05-09 10:56 AM
    berrypopup is the best but there is no way the devs can have popups for IM and BBM because of limitations set by RIM
    10-05-09 12:25 PM
    Kcpaynev- they used to say there was that limitation on the bbm/IM apps and their LED notification light but berrybuzz took care of that eventually. You never know, it could change

10-05-09 02:29 PM
    Kcpaynev1 is right. It isn't currently possible due to OS limitations.

10-05-09 02:29 PM
    Kcpaynev- they used to say there was that limitation on the bbm/IM apps and their LED notification light but berrybuzz took care of that eventually. You never know, it could change

Your right, it could eventually change but I talked to Berrypopup and Berrybuzz's dev today about it after reading this thread and he told me they found a way to do the alerts but there isn't currently a way to do it with popups. He'd like to if he could.

10-05-09 02:31 PM

true and bellshare might find a way with the IM popup but i highly doubt they will be able to do BBM. but hey i hope im wrong
    10-05-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD