Berrybuzz all the way.
    09-06-09 09:25 AM
    Comments on the memory drain with Color ID convinced me to get BerryBuzz.
    09-06-09 09:42 AM
    i have berrybuzz & buzzme, love them both, but i do like the idea of color ID giving me alerts for specific people. i've tried 3 times to download form appworld and every time it locks my phone up
    09-06-09 03:27 PM
    I had the free version of ColorID and it was horrible. I was just looking at buying the full version, but then I read the reveiws...People are saying it locks up your phone and is horrible for the price. I thought maybe the full version would be different then the free, but it drops your calls if you get a txt from the person while on the phone with anyone. I don't suggest it until they fix the problems.
    09-10-09 04:26 PM
    Berry Buzz 2.1.22 works great on the Bold.
    09-10-09 05:08 PM
    I had the free version of ColorID and it was horrible. I was just looking at buying the full version, but then I read the reveiws...People are saying it locks up your phone and is horrible for the price. I thought maybe the full version would be different then the free, but it drops your calls if you get a txt from the person while on the phone with anyone. I don't suggest it until they fix the problems.
    Hi arcaraco, ver 1.1.3 of Color ID addressed the interrupted calls issue, and out latest version 1.1.5 addresses the problem users were having with their ringtone for sms messages getting interrupted. It was caused by having a ringtone for sms messages that was longer (+10sec) than usual, but the changes in v1.1.5 made allow for any length ringtone to be used.

Try updating your free version to 1.1.5 and see if you are still experiencing difficulties. This new version should be available for download within the next couple of days.

I cannot comment on the memory leaks/freezing etc. because there are so many variables to consider when pinpointing this problem. In most instances, a hard reset (battery pull) solves this problem. We also discovered some of the customers were running a leaked OS version which will cause the app to fail.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments!

Nige
    10-07-09 10:22 AM
    berrybuzz!
    10-07-09 10:32 AM
    I use both, depending on the device I choose to carry for the day (I also use AlertMatrix). Color ID is able to colorize LED notifications for selected incoming calls and allows for the cycling of two LED colors for individual contacts, neither of which BerryBuzz supports as a feature.
    10-07-09 03:08 PM
    Berry Buzz plus Smart Alerts.
    10-07-09 04:18 PM
    I downloaded the trial version of berrybuzz today and my phone has rest itself 4 times. Anybody else have this issue?
    10-07-09 07:29 PM
    Hey, this may be a little off topic. But has anyone else experienced that the light stops flashing after a few minutes although you haven't even read the message?
    03-18-10 11:26 AM
    there is setting to determine how long the light will flash...
    03-18-10 11:30 AM
    wished berrybuzz has led option for ubertwitter..
    03-18-10 01:59 PM
    Hopefully that and the native twitter client options will be updated soon.
    03-18-10 02:07 PM
    Berry Buzz plus Smart Alerts.
    Same here. They are great together
    03-18-10 02:08 PM
    Can anyone tell me the where the settings are to make the light blink longer? There doesn't seem to be anything like that in the app
    03-18-10 02:14 PM
    are u talking about Berrybuzz? under Berrybuzz >> Options>> there's this "Length of LED flah". and u can select, short, default, medium, long and very long pulse.
    03-18-10 02:32 PM
    i tried the official beta and it was horrible. I hope the official release is wayyyyy better.
    03-18-10 02:35 PM
    wish granted just have to wait for our next update is all
    03-18-10 03:34 PM
    yup gonna have that to in the next update
    03-18-10 03:35 PM
    just downloaded the lite version.

that disco is pretty cool
    05-08-10 03:27 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD