Effective today, we are offering 50% off the premium version of Color ID! You can pick it up in App World for $2.99. The sale will be for a limited time so take advantage while you can

nige
    08-28-12 10:32 AM
    Hi CrackBerry! I haven't updated this thread in a little while and I wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of Color ID.

We released v2.4.2 of Color ID a short time ago and there are some new features to it. We started adding support for two popular BlackBerry apps. You will notice that there is a general LED setting for WhatsApp and Twitter. You can choose an LED color combination for Twitter when you receive a mention or a direct message. You can also choose a color combination for when you receive a new WhatsApp message. Due to limitations in access to these two apps, you can only have a general LED notification, not a notification for a specific individual contacting you via Twitter or WhatsApp.

nige
    Last edited by motekmobile; 02-19-13 at 03:40 PM.
    02-19-13 03:26 PM
    Hi there. I don't know if this is a regular thing with Color Id or not but when its enabled the led flashed just for 30 times or so, while the regular red led on my torch, that is when Color Id is disabled, flashes continuously. Is it normal to flash only 30 times? Also, is it normal for a split second when i recieve a message for the led to flash its standard red color an after that split second to turn to what color i set it to, lets say, green?
    07-18-13 02:56 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD