I downloaded the color I'd app to my bold(the free one) and I noticed that you can only use it for contacts. Is there any free apps that will allow you to change the color of the led light without having to attach it to a contact?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 07:09 AM
    install berrybuzz trial and see if that is what u want
    03-26-10 09:14 AM
    I was looking for something that will change the color of the led from the standard green that flashes when you're connected to a network. Does that make sense? Currently mine flashes green constantly unless I'm connected to bluetooth, then it flashes blue. I want to be able to change the green.
    03-26-10 11:14 AM
    Your saying your standard flashing light is green? It is suppose to be red.

Anyway I know what you mean about the bluetooth, but I don't think any app allows you to change that.
    Last edited by oz1421; 03-26-10 at 01:23 PM.
    03-26-10 01:20 PM
    Your saying your standard flashing light is green? It is suppose to be red.

Anyway I know what you mean about the bluetooth, but I don't think any app allows you to change that.
    I think he means the LED coverage indicator, and that flashes green.
    03-26-10 02:43 PM
    Yeah I was talking about the coverage indicator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 04:19 PM
    Really had no idea about the coverage indicator led light. Good to know thanks.
    03-26-10 04:37 PM
    BerryBuzz great! I started with the trial, then ended up buying the program. You can set different colors for each email, chat program, calendar, reminders, SMS/MMS, Facebook, missed calls, coverage indicator, etc. There is soooo many things that you can set the colors to! They can be all different colors if you want. They even have a "DISCO" light to choose from!

Example: I have my phone rings set to Disco...SMS/MMS are one color, social networks are a different color and emails are yet another color.

Also, you can customize colors - if you want a shade of blue that isn't standard.
    There is an option to have your phone vibrate while it's ringing...so many options with this! It's a great app!
    04-07-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD