Will color ID let you change the LED for all Text, Email, and bbm diffrent? not just diffrent contacts.
    03-09-12 09:49 AM
    If so how do i do that?
    03-09-12 09:54 AM
    Hi jkf10, sorry I didn't reply to you earlier. It is possible to color all your SMS, emails and BBM messages the same color. You could achieve this in 2 ways.

1.) Add all of the email addresses/phone #'s under one custom contact and set a color for it.

2.) You could create custom contacts with either the email address or phone number only, and then color them to the same color (IE blue & white for the contacts with email populated and blue and green for contacts with the phone numbers populated.)

It's somewhat labor intensive to setup, but that's because the app was never designed with this in mind, rather it was focused on the origin of the message as opposed to what type of message is received. Despite that, since Color ID is very versatile, it is entirely possible to do.

Achieving this with BBM is much easier using the general BBM notification setting we reintroduced in the full ($5.99) version of Color ID v2.2.4.

Let me know if that makes sense to you or require some examples.

nige
    03-13-12 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD