Hey guys i was wondering if someone would be able to help me. I downloaded Color ID for my tour and it changed the tone for those people when they text me. I've tried a bunch of things i can't get the normal one back unless i delete them off color ID. My friend also has it for the same phone but she said it didn't change hers. Anyone know what I can do??
    09-27-09 01:06 PM
    Hi, this occurs because of the length of the ringtone. We will be releasing an new update shortly which will fix this interference problem. Look for ver 1.1.5 to be available through the BB App World, Mobihand, Handmark, Handango and GetJar. I can also give you a direct link to download it, but it is probably best if you update your version from the vendor you originally purchased the app from. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nige
    10-07-09 10:00 AM
    I got the notification from App World that an update was available, complete with a red star, but when I click on it there is no update option.
    09-07-10 06:30 PM
    hi shelty19, try going to the blackberry appworld myworld page, then hold ALT and press R, S, T. That should reset the cache allowing you to try the update download again. If you still can't get it to work, try checking in the BB Appworld Support section for help.

nige
    09-10-10 11:37 AM
    Got it, thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD