When you are done with an app, if you hit the red phone button, does that close the app, or what exactly is the easiest way to close an app when you are done so its not left open. Thanks
    06-19-09 07:37 PM
    BACK BUTTON! ...not the red button
    06-19-09 07:39 PM
    I've found the back button doesn't close out all of my applications, even when holding it down, as opposed to just clicking it.

Instango is one, for example, that doesn't close for me, unless I blackberry button > exit.
    06-19-09 07:41 PM
    For most apps, the back button closes them. I know BerryWeather is an exception. Best advice is to use the back button, and every once in a while, hold down your menu button to see what's running. If you find anything other than the normal, always running apps, just remember to close that app via menu>close/exit.

Grey
    06-19-09 07:46 PM
    I've found the back button doesn't close out all of my applications, even when holding it down, as opposed to just clicking it.

Instango is one, for example, that doesn't close for me, unless I blackberry button > exit.
    I don't think I have any apps that don't close using the back button but, like KC said, there's always the "exit" option in the menu.

...nope, I lied, I have google maps and that doesn't close using the back button but I don't want that app to close all the way anyways.
    06-19-09 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD