Is there another way of closing apps and programs other than pressing the BB button and selecting close?
    06-08-09 12:16 PM
    press and hold the "back" button
    06-08-09 12:31 PM
    press and hold the "back" button

+1
    Just found out about this a couple of days ago howarmat.....
    surely this function hasn't always been enabled. I like it.....
    06-08-09 01:05 PM
    actually it has been around since the beginning ....doesnt work on all apps but most!
    06-08-09 01:08 PM
    Just a tab bit behind then aren't I
    06-08-09 01:11 PM
    Yea I just noticed this recently, and I think the only reason is because as howarmat pointed out to me in another thread, the key rate options were all adjusted to be slightly faster in more recent builds.

Although I kept accidentally double pressing and opening the App Switcher window, I also was now able to close apps without having to open the menu and manually close them.

For some reason, Facebook 1.6 seems to be a bit stubborn though, and the back button won't close it down, just minimize it...
    06-08-09 01:41 PM
    Yea I just noticed this recently, and I think the only reason is because as howarmat pointed out to me in another thread, the key rate options were all adjusted to be slightly faster in more recent builds.

Although I kept accidentally double pressing and opening the App Switcher window, I also was now able to close apps without having to open the menu and manually close them.

For some reason, Facebook 1.6 seems to be a bit stubborn though, and the back button won't close it down, just minimize it...
    Facebook 1.6 will only show in the open apps window while it is doing something. For example, if you back out of it while it is refreshing the stream, it will show as open and running in the apps window, but it will close itself down as soon as it is done refreshing. It will disappear out of the running apps window on its own when it is done "working".
    06-08-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD