I know this is a dumb question but I just got the tour and am wondering how to close all the apps I have open. I held down the BB button and saw all the things I had open and was wondering how to just close them all.

Thanks a lot.

By the way, I frakkin love this phone.
    08-01-09 01:37 AM
    You have to do them one at a time. Go to the app and open it up. Hit menu and go to exit. That will close the app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 01:40 AM
    you cannot close phone, browser, bbm, or messages, or the home screen icon
    08-01-09 01:45 AM
    Yes... you cannot close the main 5 which is Browser, BBM, Messages, Home Screen, or Calls

But be careful that when you are in browser you still press the menu button and click close not to incur extra data.
    08-01-09 05:29 AM
    you can also utilize the buton on the left side to see what apps are open and then scroll to the app you want to close, select, hit menu, and select close and your done.
    08-01-09 07:13 AM
    Also in most apps, holding the back button actually closes the app instead of just sending to the background. So far as far as I can tell only ubertwitter does not close by holding down the back button.

08-01-09 02:35 PM
    Also in most apps, holding the back button actually closes the app instead of just sending to the background. So far as far as I can tell only ubertwitter does not close by holding down the back button.

Speaking of ubertwitter It wears the battery out quick if it's not closed out. Thanks to OchoCinco twittering every minute LOL.
    08-01-09 02:40 PM
    after using a regular typical verizon lg phone, i started using the end button a lot, making the program still run in the background

so what i would suggest is to get in the habit of using the escape button instead.
    08-01-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD