Hi,

Is there a way to play this game on the Torch?

Thanks
    01-02-11 11:40 AM
    If it's flash based, then probably not. Have you tried loading the full facebook website in your browser and navigating to it? I don't think many (if any, for that matter) of those games have been adapted to the mobile versions. Either from the website or the app.
    01-02-11 11:55 AM
    Adobe Flash support will make it's debut on the PlayBook. FarmVille and CityVille addicts will be able to harvest crops anywhere, anytime.

Expect it in your handheld in the near future.
    mars1887 likes this.
    01-02-11 12:16 PM
    How soon will this happen? I was mislead that it will play cityville etc when I purchased. Was going to take it back. Do you think it will happen? The money tied up in the playbook is useless to me I could purchase a laptop instead.
    Mars
    07-22-11 09:56 PM
    How soon will this happen? I was mislead that it will play cityville etc when I purchased. Was going to take it back. Do you think it will happen? The money tied up in the playbook is useless to me I could purchase a laptop instead.
    Mars
    So you purchased a PB to play CityVille? That's priceless.
    07-22-11 09:59 PM
    Lol that has to be the greatest thing I've ever heard on facebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 10:04 PM
    Age Of Legends seems to be the only FaceBook related game I've found for BB as an app. Maybe it's not? It ties into it anyway. I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 02:26 AM
    So you purchased a PB to play CityVille? That's priceless.
    That was my only reason too!! But luckily got it at $199.
    12-24-11 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD