What's up everyone! I'm new to blackberry, just picked up a 9630 and I am very pleased. I'm trying to find some software that would help me with the Chicago metra schedule. Something like I would plug in my starting station and end location and get back the times. Does anyone know of anything? Thanks!
    07-13-09 05:13 PM
    i dont think there is one but I was considering writing one since i find myself in need of that frequently, ill let you know if i decide to
    07-13-09 06:02 PM
    You know I was considering it myself. Completely new to blackberry development, but java development is my thing. Let me know if you'd like to team up on it.
    07-13-09 08:13 PM
    Just download google maps and pick Transit. Metra, CTA, Pace, are all used with Google maps / Public Transit.
    08-20-09 10:27 PM
    Google Maps don't tell you anything about train delays and they don't always keep schedules accurate. You should try TrainSchedule app from trainlogic.net to see not only schedules but also delays and other real-time info now available for Chicago Metra.
    08-27-09 02:59 PM
    Better late than never. Yes the trainlogic guys have a BB app that has Metra plus lot of other schedules - all included. Metra delay information is updated as well. Go to www dot trainlogic dot net for details (or the BB App store)
    08-31-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD