Guys help me out I saw this Chat ON Facebook app on my friend blackberry it was something like msn and bbm plz someone help me get it plz make it so easier to talk with my online friends on Facebook plz help me get it am using a bold 9700

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 07:24 AM
    Smarter Apps Chat on Facebook, $0.99 in App World.

01-09-11 09:45 AM
    Lol...You seem so desperate >.<

Try this:
    IM+ Lite (free)
    Nimbuzz (free)
    Chat on Facebook (paid)

There you go. At least a few for you to start with.
    01-09-11 12:15 PM
    Lol I am desperate nimbuzz slow to connect slow in every way on my phone chat on facebook hot is there trial?

01-09-11 12:27 PM
    'Chat for Facebook' from the App Store is free and works (although not graphically great, but does the job)
    01-09-11 12:41 PM
    Wat app store?URL plz? I don't know wat app store

01-09-11 01:14 PM
    Wat app store?URL plz? I don't know wat app store

Urm...From your phone, go Menu and find for the black globe with BB logo. That's Apps world aka BB App World.
    01-09-11 01:17 PM
    'Chat for Facebook' from the App Store is free and works (although not graphically great, but does the job)
    HIghly agree with the not graphically great At times, I feel it is not user friendly. Yes, I know it is user friend but...maybe at times, I am just too impatience.
    01-09-11 01:18 PM
    Apps world ?I delete that cause I can't get anything off it now I have im+lite and I can't log in Facebook it ask for username and login plus passowrd I just don't get it how do I log in?

01-09-11 01:51 PM
    Apps world ?I delete that cause I can't get anything off it now I have im+lite and I can't log in Facebook it ask for username and login plus passowrd I just don't get it how do I log in?

you have to go to facebook on ya pc and go into ya account settings and get your username from there if there isnt one create one.
    01-09-11 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD