Im not sure if anyone had noticed this or not but I just found this in my chase email.

Dear Online Banking Customer,

Due to the upcoming release of an application for Blackberry users in early 2010, we've updated our online terms and conditions to include this new service. You've received this notice because these revisions will soon be made to one or more of the online agreements you previously reviewed and accepted.

Here�s a brief summary:

If you use an online service that involves additional software, any software provided through the Online Service must be downloaded by you in the United States.
    For any software you download to use with our online services, you may not and will not allow or cause any third party to:
    Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or modify any portion of the Online Service, or use the Online Service to develop similar functionality
    Copy any portion of the Online Service, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement
    Sublicense, distribute, export or resell any portion of the Online Service or otherwise transfer any rights
    Remove any proprietary or intellectual property rights notices or labels on the Online Service
    Otherwise exercise any other right to the Online Service not expressly granted in this Agreement
    The updated agreements will be available online as of December 10, 2009, and will go into effect immediately. You can review the latest agreements online anytime by logging on and clicking the "Legal Agreements" link at the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,

Chase Online Banking

I'm kinda stoked because I love chase and my berry!!

Sorry if someone else had already posted this.
    12-15-09 02:27 PM
    Wow, good news! I have just recently switched to Chase. Now there will be an APP...can't wait!!
    12-15-09 02:53 PM
    Great news!!! I was going to start looking for this.................
    12-17-09 05:00 PM
    I just talk to Chase mobile, they said that no apps was coming out yet. The rep said that the iphone app will just take you to the Chase mobile website. He said all can access the site by going to chase.mobi. Let me know if you find something else.
    12-17-09 05:19 PM
    Just tried it. Works good.
    12-17-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD