Got this email from chase. I use the online mobile banking but I hope the APP will be much smoother!

Date: 12-10-2009 17:55:00
    Subject: Important changes to your online legal agreements

Due to the upcoming release of an application for Blackberry users in early 2010, we've updated our online terms and conditions to include this new service. You've received this notice because these revisions will soon be made to one or more of the online agreements you previously reviewed and accepted.

Here�s a brief summary:

If you use an online service that involves additional software, any software provided through the Online Service must be downloaded by you in the United States.
    For any software you download to use with our online services, you may not and will not allow or cause any third party to:
    Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or modify any portion of the Online Service, or use the Online Service to develop similar functionality
    Copy any portion of the Online Service, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement
    Sublicense, distribute, export or resell any portion of the Online Service or otherwise transfer any rights
    Remove any proprietary or intellectual property rights notices or labels on the Online Service
    Otherwise exercise any other right to the Online Service not expressly granted in this Agreement
    The updated agreements will be available online as of December 10, 2009, and will go into effect immediately. You can review the latest agreements online anytime by logging on and clicking the "Legal Agreements" link at the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,

Chase Online Banking
    12-30-09 04:06 PM
    Got the notice...still waiting...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 06:44 PM
    Chase screwed me over so bad I didn't even want a bank

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 07:32 AM
    Any update?
    01-27-10 12:02 AM
    havent seen one yet. I would assume that I would get an email or a text alert when the app does come out.....but you know what happens when you assume haha
    01-27-10 05:38 AM
    I believe it's only for Chase Commercial Online users
    02-04-10 12:46 PM
    Chase screwed me over so bad I didn't even want a bank
    I personally would like for Chase Bank to disappear from the face of the earth - anyone that has business dealings with this Institution of Greedheads is an uninformed *****. Enjoy your app when it comes out....
    02-04-10 09:48 PM
    I just downloaded something. It is not an application but it just puts an icon on the screen that directs you to Chase’s Mobile site. You have to scroll down to the bottom and select Blackberry from the list. You can use the Download Manager to install the file. Better than nothing until the real app comes out. The site won't let me post a link so you have to search for it.
    02-10-10 03:56 PM
    you know i really like the text alerts ..bal, transactions, etc..its very cool, but i agree chase is about greed
    02-10-10 09:09 PM
    I agree. All banks are.
    02-11-10 09:04 AM
    Brought to you by TARP.
    02-11-10 09:25 AM
    Any word on a "real" app for Chase? I do not like the txt msg sortof a app they have.
    05-17-10 07:08 AM
    Any word????
    08-10-10 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD