I've tried to go to the link and just a blank CBS screen appeared. But I use the CBS Mobile website and manage my fantasy football and baseball teams just fine. What does the app do that you can't do from the website?
    give it a shot. You WILL love it.
    10-21-09 09:12 PM
    the boxes are so small i cant get my lineup to select and tto choose to change my lineup?
    10-22-09 12:44 AM
    Having issues. Won't allow me to make lineup changes or add players. Can drop players. A little frustrating. Where can I find the compatibility on/off?
    10-22-09 08:45 AM
    Just downloaded, looks promising but its too bad its exclusivley for football. Will they make an app for cfbl, baseball, and basketball too? If you can get apps for all that would be awsome.
    10-24-09 11:08 AM
    Greetings,

Sorry to bother you all, but I find myself in the same situation as some of you were and thought you guys may be able to help. I have the Tour, and am trying to download this app for my fantasy team. However, when I go to the blackberry app download link, it tells me that:

"NFL/Fantasy Blackberry App is currently available only for the following devices
    1) Blackberry Storm
    2) Blackberry Bold
    3) Blackberry Javelin"

It gives me no option to download the Bold version to try on my Tour.

Now for the obvious question...How did people download the Bold version for their Tour?

Thanks much! Matt
    10-26-09 11:21 AM
    Just download the Bold option for your Tour. Thats what I did. It DLd but some of the options that I mentioned still having an issue with. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.
    10-26-09 03:11 PM
    I must be a dope b/c I can't find the option to even download the Bold version. It gives me no options to download any version....just reads that its available for only the storm, bold, and javelin.

Hmmm...
    10-26-09 05:46 PM
    I must be a dope b/c I can't find the option to even download the Bold version. It gives me no options to download any version....just reads that its available for only the storm, bold, and javelin.

Hmmm...

OK. Look, just go to cbssports.com on your phones browser. When the pg. loads there will be a big yellow box at top of pg that announces new app. Click big yellow box. Then, DL Bold ver.
    10-26-09 06:57 PM
    OK. Look, just go to cbssports.com on your phones browser. When the pg. loads there will be a big yellow box at top of pg that announces new app. Click big yellow box. Then, DL Bold ver.
    I appreciate the help...but if it were that simple I would hope I could figure it out. Maybe things have changed from when you did it to when I tried downloading...but when I click on the yellow banner, it leads me to a screen saying that the app is available for the three phones, and that's it. No ability to download.

Oh well...
    10-26-09 08:23 PM
    download not coming up for me. ive upgraded to 5.0.328 so maybe thats the problem
    10-27-09 10:01 AM
    Anyone have any insight into this issue? I have been trying it on my Storm2 with .320 on it and the links don't show on the download page.

My Co-worker has the Storm1 with the upgraded 5.0 OS and he was able to go to the page and the links were there for him to download.

I have compared browser configurations and settings with his phone and everything is the same.

I am stumped.
    10-30-09 02:22 PM
    when my lineup shows and i have the little boxes where i need to change to start or reserve, i cant get the box to highlight to choose it? other than that the app is pretty good... ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE?
    i still cannot change my lineup? the boxes are very small and i cant hightlite them to switch my lineup. i have tried to reload app and disable comp mode, nothing has helped???
    10-30-09 02:37 PM
    download not coming up for me. ive upgraded to 5.0.328 so maybe thats the problem
    I still have 4.7 on vzw and no download links using tour. I also visited the link using a PC, same page displayed with no click-able links etc. It appears not to be working any longer. I wouldn't be surprised if the cbs fantasy "guru" was in charge of this.
    11-01-09 09:08 AM
    I just deleted it and will prob. wait for a Tour DL to show up. I went back to cbssports.com and went to fantasy football home. Come to find out that they updated the site and I can basically do whatever I want to my fantasy team from there. No special DL needed. I just set my home pg. as my League's home pg. and it's only a button away. I hope this will help all you football diehards.
    11-01-09 10:24 AM
    I have been waiting forever for this app... and the first time I see it to download is the first time I was on the Storm2 so it won't allow me to download it.

I know it will work, at least it should because so far all apps that work on S1 work on S2. Can someone either host the file or help us S2 owners spoof the Storms browser?
    11-01-09 05:32 PM
    I have been waiting forever for this app... and the first time I see it to download is the first time I was on the Storm2 so it won't allow me to download it.

I know it will work, at least it should because so far all apps that work on S1 work on S2. Can someone either host the file or help us S2 owners spoof the Storms browser?
    Storm 2 user here - can not download this from the device itself.

Anyone with any ideas? I would REALLY love this app.
    11-03-09 01:04 AM
    /bump

I would love to have this too but I am unable to get it working on my Storm 2 either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 09:17 AM
    The app is great, I just wish it would recognize the login as a commissioner login so I could take care of drop/add requests, etc.

Other than lack of commish privilege, it is an awesome app. Even down to showing the team logos on the live scoring page.
    11-04-09 10:09 AM
    I have downloaded the CBS football app that is supposed to let you manage your fantasy teams. I was able to view my fantasy league yesterday(had trouble getting there in the first place), and now today am having trouble figuring out how and where in the app to get into my personal fantasy league to view, add, drop stats etc. I "am" logged into the app but can only see actual football league info. When I click on the fantasy tab it doesn't give me any options anywhere I can see so get into my personl league info. I have used the menu button etc with no luck. what am I doing wrong?

Can someone help?
    11-05-09 11:56 AM
    Storm 2 user here - can not download this from the device itself.

Anyone with any ideas? I would REALLY love this app.

I changed my user agent on my pc browser so that i could download the .cod and the .jad files but they still will not work on storm2. I have tried though both the ota and through bbsak.

With bbsak, it would install, but when i tried to run it, it says files are missing and then the icon was gone after the next reboot. So it looks like we aren't going to have it unless we can get the .alx file... or cbs realizes that it will run on the s2 also.
    11-06-09 09:07 AM
    I feel so stupid. It is so easy for us Storm2 users to download. Use this link.... http://wap.cbssports.com/s/exitUrl.d...BSFootball.jad

I will also post this in the Storm2 threads
    11-06-09 10:54 AM
    I feel so stupid. It is so easy for us Storm2 users to download. Use this link.... http://wap.cbssports.com/s/exitUrl.d...BSFootball.jad

I will also post this in the Storm2 threads
    Thanks, I swapped 'bold' for 'storm' in your link and I'm now downloading for the tour.....will advise if it works.
    11-06-09 11:03 AM
    This app is great, but i have 2 problems on a Storm2 wondering if anyone has the same issue?

1 - the app does not rotate to landscape when I turn the phone to landscape mode. anyone else have this issue? I wonder if it is because i accidentally installed the Bold version first - which wouldn't have landscape mode - and even though i deleted and installed the storm version i have some files left over from the Bold version?

2 - my company disabled the wifi connection (i know, stinks) and i get popup error messages every 20 seconds when the app is running...i have denied wifi access in the app settings but still get the popup errors. Anyone else get this?

Thanks! And I'm glad CBS is showing some love to the Blackberry!
    11-09-09 03:24 PM
    I've tried to download this from the posted site on my Storm 2, but once I click to get to the dowload page, it says it's only available for the storm, tour, and bold. (if memory serves, not looking at it now) and has nowhere to go from there. I can't click on anything to dowload the app or highlight STORM.

What am I missing or doing incorrectly?
    11-23-09 11:26 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD