I received a replacement 9550 and forgot to back up some stuff. When I try to re-download capture it it says the domain has expired. Can anybody send me a working link, .cod files for desktop, or steer me in the right direction? Thank you.
    03-11-10 07:43 PM
    03-11-10 08:33 PM
    I recommend you take a look at ZonaSnap. It is more flexible than CaptureIt, and a very nice app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 09:38 PM
    Thanks for the help guys!

03-11-10 09:58 PM
    I recommend you take a look at ZonaSnap. It is more flexible than CaptureIt, and a very nice app.

Thanks for posting. This worked out since the Capture It link is not working - right now.

03-12-10 07:12 AM
    I know you were all discussing the free options, but just an FYI if anyone didn't know that QuickLaunch a Screen Capture app as well.
    03-12-10 07:23 AM
    Thanks for posting. This worked out since the Capture It link is not working - right now.

You're welcome!
    I started using ZonaSnap about a month back and liked it so much better than CaptureIt, mainly because it has an automatic File in your Media Card that you can send it to, or forward directly to Photobucket, which saves time for me.

03-12-10 07:46 AM
    You're welcome!
    I started using ZonaSnap about a month back and liked it so much better than CaptureIt, mainly because it has an automatic File in your Media Card that you can send it to, or forward directly to Photobucket, which saves time for me.

I like this app better than Capture It because of more options as stated.

@elite1- Yeah, good to know about the QL feature. I like having options and I've used Capture It since it appeared on CB.

03-13-10 01:06 AM
    Love Zonasnap. Only reason i even got to try it was because the CaptureIt download was down.
    03-14-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD