I have a Curve 8320 and I just downloaded Twitterberry, everything works great except when I go into camera mode and view my pictures I don't have an option to upload it to twitter. I get the option of uploading it to facebook, bbm, etc but not twitter. Any help?
    05-14-09 01:58 PM
    Can't remember if TB has the option to load pics. Bump.
    05-14-09 03:43 PM
    Have you check the menu options within your Twitter app? Even with the option to upload via the media folder to Facebook etc, I find myself doing it from withing the programs themselves more often. It could be that your app just hasn't added the option to the media folder, but can upload within the app itself.

Just a guess, I'm not a twitterer myself
    05-14-09 05:00 PM
    Make sure you use the newest beta, .9 You will have that option then.
    05-14-09 05:08 PM
    Your best option would be to just use the email address twitpic supplies you for uploading. Save it into your address book as TwitPic Upload or something like that and send it there whenever you want to upload a picture. If you have a tweet to send along with the picture just type what you want to say in the subject line and viola its uploaded to twitpic and your tweet is posted. It isn't as convient as using Twitterberry but it still gets the tweet through.

Make sure you use the newest beta, .9 You will have that option then.
    That's not 100% true. I'm using the beta and have not been able to use the upload picture option. I even changed my settings and have tried things suggested in other threads on this subject and it still does not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 05:34 PM
    Your best option would be to just use the email address twitpic supplies you for uploading. Save it into your address book as TwitPic Upload or something like that and send it there whenever you want to upload a picture. If you have a tweet to send along with the picture just type what you want to say in the subject line and viola its uploaded to twitpic and your tweet is posted. It isn't as convient as using Twitterberry but it still gets the tweet through.

That's not 100% true. I'm using the beta and have not been able to use the upload picture option. I even changed my settings and have tried things suggested in other threads on this subject and it still does not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is exactly what I do. I have twitterberry but still post pics using the email. Make sure you sign up at Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter. It has worked flawlessly for me when covering races for my blog site.
    05-14-09 05:40 PM
    instead of making a new thread with the same issue, i am reviving this thread.

i am having the same problem uploading pics to twitterberry, however when i go to the image directly on my phone, and click the menu button, there is an option that says "send to twitterberry" except when i try to do this, it takes forever and doesn't upload. i always have to cancel the operation because it never completes it or uploads the image.

why is this? anybody else having problems uploading direct to twitterberry?

thanks.
    09-21-09 11:15 AM
    This is exactly what I do. I have twitterberry but still post pics using the email. Make sure you sign up at Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter. It has worked flawlessly for me when covering races for my blog site.
    thanks! i just went ahead and uploaded my pic via twitpic from my bb. much easier and this way i know it'll upload.
    09-27-09 02:13 PM
    Just get UberTwitter - I had TwitterBerry before and I didn't care for it...when I got UberTwitter I liked the interface much better, and you can upload your pictures!
    09-27-09 02:20 PM
    When I go to my pic and choose the option to send to twitterberry, this is the error msg I keep getting. Anyone know how to work around this or what setting I need to change?
    "the app twitterberry has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy"
    10-11-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD