Hi all, when I try to sign into app world its says "error,please try again later"
    04-05-11 03:01 PM
    Only just got my App World icon back after several attempts at reloading it. No luck, then it just reappeared...

I get 'Unable to log in (40660)'

odd...
    04-05-11 03:21 PM
    Hi all, when I try to sign into app world its says "error,please try again later"
    And did you? Is it now working? I think there was some system maintenance being done recently...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 12:31 AM
    Its working now!! I had the same error before, they were doing system maintenance like mentioned above. Now it should work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 12:33 AM
    i tried all of those things and my blackberry app world password hasnt been registering since the end of january
    04-06-11 06:10 PM
    i tried all of those things and my blackberry app world password hasnt been registering since the end of january
    did you do the whole, get a bb id and sign up with paypal thing?
    04-06-11 10:06 PM
    OK that's made sense. Actually my DM is installed on a netbook and even if I maximize it I'm still missing the 'Apply' button at the bottom right - thanks cntrydncr223 for point me to that direction. I need carefully drag up and quickly click that bottom before it autoallign and disappear at the bottom. Gee, thanks
    04-06-11 10:41 PM
    ok, I'm confused, LOL. i think we crossed two paths... that answer belongs to another thread, doesn't it?

but anyway, you're very welcome. glad to help.
    04-06-11 11:13 PM
    same prob hir..help us plss...
    04-21-11 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD