Hey I see that if I go in
    Settings > Options > Applications > Add-On

I can see "BlackBerry App World 1.1.0.33"

But I cant see it anywhere else, and cant open it.

Whats wrong??

Thanks!
    05-15-10 08:40 PM
    I've had that happen after upgrades before. Just reinstall it over the top of itself and the icon will come back.
    05-16-10 06:18 AM
    Hmm.. Ive been trying a few things here and there now and I realized that since my BB9000 has upgraded to OS 5.0.0.592, Any app I install, they dont show up in my downloads folder anymore... but they're in the application list.

Is this normal?
    05-16-10 09:37 AM
    Depending on your theme the apps could show up there or in the downloads folder.
    05-16-10 09:47 AM
    I mean the applications list in the options, not the applications folder.

EDIT:

So I tried with other apps.. I saw that they would pop up under applications AND downloads.. randomly,
    but NOT appworld.. appworld just doesnt show in any folder, only in the application list (in options), I did installing it again on top of it, nothing working
    Last edited by daviiiiiid; 05-16-10 at 10:12 AM.
    05-16-10 09:48 AM
    I've had that happen after upgrades before. Just reinstall it over the top of itself and the icon will come back.
    Like apbthe3 says - just reinstall it over the top. This happens to me every time I upgrade. The App World icon always disappears. But reinstalling it over the top of itself will bring it back.
    05-17-10 03:48 PM
    Err I tried 3-4 times, and still not there...

I'll have to live without..
    05-18-10 09:27 AM
    Err I tried 3-4 times, and still not there...

I'll have to live without..
    Did you try to download it from your phone? That's what I do when it's missing. Then after it installs, the icon shows up in my "Downloads" folder.
    05-18-10 09:31 AM
    Thanks! I Got appworld working finally..

But now browser disappeared.. This is really weird
    06-08-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD