I've just changed my facebook email address and wanted to update my fb account in socialscope. I don't seem to find any way of updating it or removing my the fb account so I can add the new one. When I click on one of my twitter accounts in SS there is an option to 'remove from socialscope'. I don't seem to see the same for my fb account.

Is it me, or is it a bug?

Help much appreciated

Zeb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 05:29 AM
    I've just changed my facebook email address and wanted to update my fb account in socialscope. I don't seem to find any way of updating it or removing my the fb account so I can add the new one. When I click on one of my twitter accounts in SS there is an option to 'remove from socialscope'. I don't seem to see the same for my fb account.

Is it me, or is it a bug?

Help much appreciated

Zeb

Do you have to delete it? Can't you just change the "Active Account" from the settings? Have you tried emailing Socialscope via the feedback option?
    12-15-10 02:46 AM
    I'm having this trouble too. Actually when I hide the stream and want it back up, it won't show anymore. It will show the facebook icon though at the top of the app though.

12-17-10 12:12 PM
    Nevermind problem solved .

12-17-10 12:13 PM
    Checking in on this thread again...guess no one has located a way to fix this, eh?
    12-21-10 12:59 PM
    I'd like to know as well..

12-21-10 08:11 PM
    I'd just be happy to have socialscope. I can't get an invite anywhere. But if any of you have one I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
    12-21-10 09:20 PM
    Well, I've sent in 2 tickets for help to SocialScope regarding this issue and they haven't responded..........................

Not impressed.
    12-30-10 06:55 PM
    Same problem.

Someone please help
    01-05-11 11:42 AM
    Grrr. Sucks to know this problem still hasn't been solved. I -love- socialscope but this bug is so annoying.
    01-18-11 04:17 PM
    I'd like to know how to solve this problem too..

I have 2 facebook accounts and want to change from one to another. But I couldn't remove the one signed to socialscope.

Help!
    01-25-11 02:51 AM
    I take it no one has figured this out. I recently moved from blackberry to android and I'm going to give my berry to my brother. I would like for him to be able to use my SS account but I can't remove FB. Unless I can remove this then no one else cam use my SS account and its just sitting out there unused.
    02-20-11 05:17 PM
    Nevermind problem solved .

How did you solve the issue? I still haven't gotten a response from my feedback submission to them
    03-07-11 02:05 PM
    Finally ... I was able to remove facebook from socialscope, but it was kinda long winded, but I was able to successfully remove facebook from socialscope.
    1st - Login into your facebook account on your computer,
    2nd - Go into "account", and "add new email" with a verified email address.
    3rd - Login into that email address and confirm it. (it should open new browser)
    4th - (you should see your new confirmed email address in your facebook account now). Now select the new email you just created and click on "Change contact email address", then type in your password.
    5th - Check your socialscope on your phone and you'll notice that facebook account was removed (you can re add it you want). And you're done. Hope this helps.
    04-20-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD