Hey everyone-

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but when I am in the notifications view in Facebook on my BB Storm, I am not able to multi-select notifications if I want to delete them. In other words, I have to delete them one at a time... Is there a way to multi-select entries just like you can in the messages/email programs? I cannot seem to figure out how to do this for some reason. Thanks in advance-
    07-28-09 06:12 PM
    do you really get that many lol im sooo glad i dont have that many friends lol plus i dnt get fb neways if i wanna talk to you ill call you and mafia wars seems a lil gay to me
    07-28-09 06:59 PM
    FB notifications also appear in your Messages view so you can just do all your deletions there.
    07-28-09 07:03 PM
    do you really get that many lol im sooo glad i dont have that many friends lol plus i dnt get fb neways if i wanna talk to you ill call you and mafia wars seems a lil gay to me
    Yeah, unfortunately I have a lot of Facebook friends which compounds the problem... I've never tried 'mafia wars'... I don't even know what the heck that is!
    07-28-09 07:05 PM
    FB notifications also appear in your Messages view so you can just do all your deletions there.
    Aha. I had that option disabled in my Facebook options, and after re-enabling it, I can now delete them all at once. Thanks!
    07-28-09 07:08 PM
    I would also lke to knw how to do this. Is kinda annoying deleting them individually.
    07-28-09 11:02 PM
    what os version are u on because im on lyr 148/151/5.0.0.100 hybrid and it works just fine doing it the same way you would do it in your messages with 2 fingers
    07-29-09 01:14 AM
    Is there any way to create a shortcut to select ONLY the facebook messages in the messages folder (similar to ALT + S to select all SMS messages). I would like to be able to separate them so that I can then "delete prior" to get rid of them all, but only that type of message.
    08-29-09 02:21 AM
    Anyone? Bueler?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD