Folks

After upgrading to .486 I can't los into Blackberry Appworld. Already tried reseting my password, creating a new Blackberry ID and using alt R S T.

Any ideas?

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 08:10 AM
    what error message does it give you?
    03-17-11 08:26 AM
    Perhaps try a battery pull?

Although that should have no effect on app world nor would loading an OS, your actually logging into a website from your phone. Have you tried logging into app world via a pc?

Blackberry App World PC Login Page
    03-17-11 08:30 AM
    Just checked my phone and I can log in with no problem running .486. If a battery pull doesn't work, maybe delete and reinstall App World?
    03-17-11 09:43 AM
    @radi0chik (nice nickname) It says "An error has occured while loggin in. Please try later." I have tried several times since the first time I got the error two days ago but the outcome is the same.

@homer1475 I can log in thru the web page without any problems.

@oppy I have tried several battery pulls to avail. Will try uninstaling and reinstaling.

Thanks for your input.

03-17-11 09:56 AM
    I would go with deleting, battery pull, then reinstall. Should clear it up for you.
    03-17-11 10:31 AM
    Did that, didn't work either...

Any other ideas?

03-17-11 03:37 PM
    Last ditch effort, I would back up your phone and reinstall the os. Failing that, you're probably going to have to dowmgrade to .450 or .448.

03-17-11 04:42 PM
    That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed.

03-17-11 04:51 PM
    Well, finally wiped and reinstalled .486 and now everything works as it should. Strange behaviour of Appworld though...

Thanks for you help!

03-20-11 08:24 AM
    Damn! After installing Blackberry Protect I get the same error! Battery pull and removing BBP doesn't fix it. Seems that BBP breaks Appworld functionality...

Will wipe and reinstall to see if the issue come back up before and after installing BBP on the fresh OS

03-20-11 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD