i'm currently running the newest OS on my 8330 with Verizon. I've tried every option they have to download. Text/Email/on mobile browser.

Nothing seems to work. I've searched all over and now I'm looking for help from someone on here if you can. Thanks!
    12-21-08 11:38 AM
    anyone know what may be wrong?
    12-21-08 04:21 PM
    It would help if you could tell us why it is you are unable to download Viigo, especially any error messages.
    12-21-08 04:58 PM
    I got it. I would go to the site that it wouldn't prompt me to download. Nor would it have a link to click to start the download. I posted the same question on another website and it worked fine. Weird. Thanks though!
    12-21-08 05:47 PM
    [COLOR="Magenta"][/COLORI have not download viigo yet and was wondering what the benifits are of this and how it works really. will it save all my RSS feeds? This seems to be somthing I need now with all the blogs that I read. Is it a big memory hog . I already have alot of stuff on my berry and don't really know if I am out of room our not..lol..
    12-22-08 03:44 AM
    I cant download Viigo too??? I link doesn't work....
    12-22-08 04:36 AM
    1. Click on Manage Connections from the Home Screen
    2. Click on "Turn All Connections Off"
    3. Turn All Connections Back On
    4. Check Services Status and Make Sure that your Mobile Services have been restored
    5. Retry

Worked for me, Good luck!

-Tom
    12-30-08 09:29 AM
    I forgot to mention.. the link I used was getviigo.com
    12-30-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD