Maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to download some icon sets at the berryweather website using my BB but It always takes me to another page with scrambled codes/letters when I click on the download link. Its been happening for a while now. Is it just my browser or the website has been inactive for the time being?

I've successfully downloaded some icon sets before. Not sure whats happening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by noized77; 05-28-11 at 02:38 PM.
    05-28-11 02:35 PM
    Did you check in bw to see that they aren't showing up there? When you download a set the next page basically says download successful or download failed, check bw.
    Maybe that page just isn't displaying properly?
    05-28-11 02:40 PM
    Well when I click on any download link, it doesn't say "download successful" like it should before when it did work. Instead it takes me to a new page with weird scrambled text that doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'm not at the right website? The link is below. Can you try for me to see if they work for you?
    Bellshare - BerryWeather Icons

Maybe I need to check my browser setting.

05-28-11 03:42 PM
    that link brought me to the list of bw icons. You arent seeing that list either?
    05-28-11 03:48 PM
    Actually the list came up fine. Take example, Social Weather is first on the list, did it download for you if you click on the "download" button beneath it? It won't do it for me. Just need to know if its my browser or the website issue.

Last edited by noized77; 05-28-11 at 03:58 PM.
    05-28-11 03:55 PM
    Actually the list came up fine. Take example, Social Weather is first on the list, did it download for you if you click on the "download" button beneath it? It won't do it for me. Just need to know if its my browser or the website issue.

They download fine. Not sure what the problem is... are you getting the pop up to save the item?
    05-28-11 06:17 PM
    That is what I'm not getting "that pop up menu to ask to save". Mmm...sounds like it is my browser. Thanks for trying. I will mess around with my setting and see what I can do.

05-28-11 11:16 PM
    Maybe someone can help me. I'm trying to download some icon sets at the berryweather website using my BB but It always takes me to another page with scrambled codes/letters when I click on the download link. Its been happening for a while now. Is it just my browser or the website has been inactive for the time being?

I've successfully downloaded some icon sets before. Not sure whats happening.

I'm not sure if it's a browser problem because I have had the same problem with that bellshare site. Just a whole bunch of code pops up when you try to download. Anyway, check out themesinmotion.com. It has most of the weather sets there. Here is a link to it:

ThemesInMotion.com
    05-29-11 12:20 AM
    I have had the same issue too. Not sure what is going on there.
    05-29-11 03:11 AM
    Same here. I was looking for a set and came up with a bunch of letters and symbols. I searched ThemesInMotion and the big BW thread we have instead.
    05-29-11 04:02 AM
    Hi, was wondering if there was any resolution to this problem? I am currently experiencing same thing and have been for well over a month now. I get the same thing as noted in the first post when trying to download iconsets from within berryweather app but I also can not get them from themes in motion nor the berryweather iconset thread on crackberry. From themes in motion and here...they will download to my media card into the berryweather folder but will not be installed into the app itself. They do have the bwi ending so I didn't think I should have to convert anything like you do when they are in zip format. When I try from the option within the app, they do not even download. It just stalls. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. One last note...I have used iconsets before with no problelms as well. I have updated to the most recent berryweather but do not remember the version of the app I had installed when I was able to get the iconsets with no problems.
    Last edited by Mrs.BSV; 08-15-11 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Adding additional information.
    08-15-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD