When I go into the messages folder I can't delete this one particular messaage. I went to the facebook app and deleted that message but when I refresh it comes back. I tried several battery pulls. Also, is there a way to delete all the messages at once?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 12:20 PM
    I had this problem on 337, but I think its gone on 448.

02-06-11 01:52 PM
    I don't know about .448 but its there for me on .450

02-06-11 02:49 PM
    i got it on .448 also. but eventually im able to get them to delete.
    02-06-11 07:25 PM
    I have had this problem a lot, too. Once I had to do a battery pull just to get the Facebook icon from falsy appearing on the top of my screan. Seems like when I wait for the messages to load in their entirety it isn't an issue, but that's not particularly convenient. Hasn't been as bad lately - maybe I did an upgrade and did not even realize it.
    02-06-11 07:29 PM
    Actually there is a way to delete all the FB notifications messages from your BB inbox at once. If you click your BB menu from within your inbox you should see an option to view folders, choose that. One of the folders that you should see will say Facebook Messages. When you click on that (and wait a few seconds) you will get a list of all the FB notifications messages in your inbox. Once it's done loading them all for you to see you can highlight them all or one at a time and delete.

BUT this doesn't eliminate the problem of some being deleted but yet still appear in your inbox. A battery pull after that clean up is recommended to remove those mystery left over FB messages from your inbox.
    02-15-11 11:53 AM
    HOW do I delete all of my over 900 facebook messages at once?
    09-27-13 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD