I'm trying to download an app from the BB App World thru Firefox. I sign in with the BBID added the app my cart. Then I click on the cart to get the app, the screen changes and once again asked for my BBID. I enter it and the screen changes and once again asked for my BBID. There is no error message, just a new fresh screen. This just loops no matter how many time I enter the BBID.

I'm using Windows 8 with Firefox 17. Have cleared the cookies in Firefox options, etc.

Any suggestion?

Scott
    01-05-13 04:21 PM
    Can't you purchase the app on your device? I've only ever browsed on my computer but go to the device to purchase.
    01-05-13 04:38 PM
    What I am trying to do is to install the upgrade to BBM. The device has BBM 5 on it and App World on the computer says my device is supported for BBM 7. The device does not show any upgrade and just wants to re-install the current version. I've deleted the BBM 5 version off of the device and tried to install the upgrade version, but it just installs BBM 5.

So, I thought if I could download the file and install thru BBDM. Just can't get the App World to play nice.
    01-05-13 04:45 PM