I received a message today that BuzzMe Pro 2.1 is available for download in app world. So I clicked the link which took me to app world. I clicked upgrade and as the download was just about to start, the error message came up "BigTinCan BuzzMe Pro is not available for download from App World." Umm...ok. I recently upgraded to App World 1.1.0.19 (the one that displays prices in Euros), does this have anything to do with it? Why would they send me a message saying an upgrade is available when I am not able to download it? Weird
    10-01-09 07:14 PM
    Very similar problem, I had a message yesterday that said an update was available for BuzzMe Pro and for Blackberry App World. At the time I figured I'd update the app world first to 1.1.0.19 but since doing so I can't upgrade BuzzMe Pro. It says almost all the apps I already have installed aren't available for my country and when I search under "paid apps" I get the message that all paid apps are not available in my country.

1.1.0.19 is screwed it seems.
    10-01-09 07:42 PM
    try updating your app world application. i had an app world update that i did before i did the buzz update and it worked fine for me. good luck
    10-01-09 08:04 PM
    Something must be going on with appworld because I had mine do the same thing. And when it asked me to upgrade, it was asking me to actually "downgrade" lol.

I'm sure it'll get taken care of within the next day or so.
    10-01-09 08:10 PM
    I am having this problem as well. I can't upgrade Buzz Me Pro or Aerize Card Loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD