I am using an old Storm that no longer has data connection on it, just using the bbgpsgolf app with gps on. I have many courses on my SD card, but I cannot access or load them from the app (1.0.21), but I could select them from previous versions. I can only see 3 courses I used before i canceled the data package. The 3 courses work, but I would like to use/or access the other courses as well. Any suggestions on what i am doing wrong or should I try going back to a previous version?
    08-24-12 04:07 PM
    I am using an old Storm that no longer has data connection on it, just using the bbgpsgolf app with gps on. I have many courses on my SD card, but I cannot access or load them from the app (1.0.21), but I could select them from previous versions. I can only see 3 courses I used before i canceled the data package. The 3 courses work, but I would like to use/or access the other courses as well. Any suggestions on what i am doing wrong or should I try going back to a previous version?
    You will need to use a different version of the app. Their is a bug with reading data from the sd card in .21.
    08-27-12 06:43 PM
    could you send me a link to download 1.0.19 to reload?
    10-04-12 09:58 AM
    Hi Ash,

Can you please send me the OTA link for 1.0.19? I have the same problem of not being able to read the courses from the SD card. Thank you very much.
    10-08-12 02:32 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem, how can I download 1.0.19 please

Many thanks,

Tony
    01-27-13 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD