Hello everyone,

I'm having problem with my Bold 9700. I'm using OS v6 and I haven't been able to receive any emails since Friday I cannot connect to the email settings to check them, I cannot send any emails; cannot connect to my BB Protect (It says that it was unable to log in at the moment; the last msg I can see is that BB Protect is currently unavailable). I also cannot connect to BB App World. My password and ID is fine and I can log in in the BB Protect web page, but when I try to send a msg to my phone, the device is not responding.
    My battery is being drained for few hours a day and this is not normal for my use of the phone. The whole situation reminds me very much the BB service glitch from October last year. However, I cannot understand if it is just me that have the same problem. I have enough coverage, I even use the wifi at home as well, hoping that I will get my emails. I can receive calls and messages; I haven't tried BBM, but I assume it won't work.

P.S. I got an upgrade with Torch 9810 and tried to set up an email, but again couldn't connect to the server. The Torch is brand new and I haven't personalized it, and the Bold I've been using for 2 years without a problem (except October glitch).

I hope that somebody will be able to give me an advice... I'm very desperate to get my emails running again...
    05-07-12 09:38 AM
    Are you sure your data option hasn't been someway suspended?
    05-07-12 10:41 AM
    Thanks for the reply Matr00!

I don't think it has been suspended. I only upgraded my contract (no change of sim card) and I have even more data to use now. Still, I should be able to use my old phone (Bold 9700).
    But that's why I tried using the wifi at home, I don't know if it makes any difference. It's not working either way...
    05-07-12 11:20 AM
    The Problem is Resolved! I phoned in technical service again. They made a mistake and stopped my services a month earlier than it should have been. Thanks Matr00 for replying!
    05-07-12 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD