Ok, for the past few hours I haven't been able to log in to FB mobile site using Opera Mini, BB native browser or Bolt. The site keeps asking me for my email and password. I am still logged in on the FB app.

Anyone else having this issue????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 10:23 PM
    Yea I'm having the issue as well so not just you

03-10-10 10:25 PM
    we are having the same issue as you are. keeps askin for email and password.
    03-10-10 10:25 PM
    Same here. Thought it was just me. It did this about a month ago.

03-10-10 10:31 PM
    Oh I'm so glad to see this isn't just me. Happened to me a few weeks ago too and I don't know how it fixed but now the darn thing is doing it again. If the Facebook app for BB wasn't such crap I wouldn't need the mobile site. This is annoying. It looks like all of you are on different carriers so it can't be that. How annoying.
    03-10-10 10:33 PM
    just tried ...same here.
    03-10-10 10:38 PM
    Just got back on. I scrolled to the bottom and clicked on the Touch Site link. I logged in under Touch Site. Once logged in, I went back to the mobile site, and I was logged in.
    I prefer the Mobile Site over the Touch Site because the Touch Site streams are always outdated. I used it in this case in order to log into Facebook.

03-10-10 10:39 PM
    i htought it was just me too.when i tried 2 go on about an hour or 2 ago..u can also sign on the app,and then click go to mobile site..
    03-10-10 10:40 PM
    same thing here
    03-10-10 10:40 PM
    did you tried on x.facebook.com?
    03-10-10 10:41 PM
    I tried the mobile site on my PC, same result, it kept asking for the username and password. Must be a FB downtime issue.

03-10-10 11:23 PM
    Happening here too and it was pissing me off!! I did a Myspace login and its just not the same! I was able to login using the unsecure login option but after making my post it kicked me off again. After multiple attempts and trying to reset my password it came up with an error message for too many invalid attempts. I'm having FB withdrawls. F'in lame, lol...

03-10-10 11:30 PM
    Gald I searched this, relieved its not just me

03-11-10 12:51 AM
    UGH ... having the same problem. Is it a BB issue?? I need my Facebook badddddd!

Also, I always find myself logged onto MySpace on my BB Tour - but I NEVER logged on ... does it log you in automatically when you reboot or something?
    03-11-10 01:02 AM
    Just got back on. I scrolled to the bottom and clicked on the Touch Site link. I logged in under Touch Site. Once logged in, I went back to the mobile site, and I was logged in.
    I prefer the Mobile Site over the Touch Site because the Touch Site streams are always outdated. I used it in this case in order to log into Facebook.

Tried this and it worked for me, thanks for sharing

03-11-10 01:23 AM
    it something to do with the mobile servers. this happens almost every night.
    03-11-10 01:27 AM
    Boricua, maybe at your end, where I am in PR it works ok on a regular basis.

As of this morning it's working as it should again.

03-11-10 06:50 AM
    Wouldn't let me in most of the day yesterday and last night. Had no problems logging in this morning.

03-11-10 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD