Hi! Anyone experiencing this, Unable to log in to AppWorld via 9900? But via web no problem.

Any tip on how to go about this?

TIA!

Ast

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    09-25-11 05:47 PM
    appworld is so screwed up its not even funny, I cant purchase any apps whatsoever due to some card authorization bull****, even though its not my card nor banks problem. You can try reinstalling appworld and try again.

I really hope RIM fixes this issue and focus on our needs instead of worrying about sending a dam playbook to the moon...
    anon(1492514) and mssca like this.
    09-25-11 06:13 PM
    Actually, 2 of my friends have the same issue, no words from RIM yet regarding this?

Playbook to the moon? Why not send an iPhone instead? Ligther and smaller

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    09-25-11 06:21 PM
    And also, email is not working on 9900, i guess the blackberry ID is the issue... any clue?
    09-25-11 09:05 PM
    Did you try setting up Blackberry ID-Options/Device/Blackberry ID. Mine worked fine after doing so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 09:07 PM
    Hi! Anyone experiencing this, Unable to log in to AppWorld via 9900? But via web no problem.

TIA!

Ast

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    I had this problem, and only one thibng worked ( thanks to another poster who suggested it) 1) back up your bb using destop manager
    2) Go into options and do a full security wipe
    3) plug you bb back into desktop manager and "Restore"

Hope that helps
    09-26-11 01:50 AM

TIA!

Ast

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    I had this problem, and only one thibng worked ( thanks to another poster who suggested it) 1) back up your bb using destop manager

Hope that helps
    09-26-11 03:12 AM

Hope that helps

I tried the steps you mentioned, but still the same, cannot logged in to appworld.

This is a bit frustrating.

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    09-26-11 05:30 PM
    Have you logged into app world (Website) and updated your device/PIN information?
    09-26-11 05:42 PM
    I had this problem, but did a reset to factory and I can now login to AppWorld... seems like an issue that is yet to be resolved by RIM

KB28212-"Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry 7.0 Device software
    09-26-11 11:28 PM
    I had this problem, but did a reset to factory and I can now login to AppWorld... seems like an issue that is yet to be resolved by RIM

KB28212-"Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry 7.0 Device software

Yeah, its a bit frustrating, as we are connecting to RIM's own 'store', sigh!

I was able to fix it via the web browser plugin, I tried to download and sync an app via the web browser plugin, I can now log into appworld already on the BB 9900.

Sent via BB Tapatalk.
    09-27-11 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD