In the last two days I've tried to download file manager pro and slacker and after download of each app I cannot get the programs to run.

I have made sure compatibility mode is off on both and done battery pulls and completely deleted the apps and re-downloaded them to no avail. I have the icon for each and can click on them all day but nothing happens.

I'm running .75 and the only other 3rd party apps I have are AP news, WSJ, Viigo and Quickpull.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    02-04-09 11:19 AM
    As a sidenote I've also removed these apps via DM and redownloaded them and still neither will work. The icon is there but nothing happens when I try clicking it.
    02-04-09 12:13 PM
    are your permissions all set to allow? They need to be.
    For slacker, go to slacker .com and get the storm version, there is no compatibility problems with this version.
    02-04-09 12:48 PM
    are your permissions all set to allow? They need to be.
    For slacker, go to slacker .com and get the storm version, there is no compatibility problems with this version.
    I went to slacker.com on my browser and downloaded it OTA and I have the icon but it doesn't do anything when I click on it. I've done battery pulls, uninstall and reinstall, everything I could think of, and nothing works.

EDIT:
    I tried removing it downloading it OTA from Slacker's website and again still no luck; same with File Manager Pro, went to m.terrramobility.com/fmp and downloaded it OTA and I have the icon but cant click on it to open.
    Last edited by sean.groves; 02-04-09 at 02:06 PM.
    02-04-09 01:02 PM
    We've updated the build of File Manager Pro on our web site to automatically handle the setting of the permissions. Try downloading this new version and that should resolve the issue for you.
    03-02-09 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD