I cannot figure this out for the life of me...
    I am constantly switching from noise, to vibrate, to silent on my tour and in Quick Launch, there is an option to add "Sound Profile Select". I do not know how to figure this out, I know in the actual option it says to go to my sound profiles app and determine which profile you would like to use and enter the position of that profile in the parameter field above. For Example 1 = Normal and 2 = Loud.

Ok, well I do this and it seems to work partially, becuase I will do this and on mine I have no custom sound profiles so I will put in that field, "4 = Vibrate" and "5 = Silent". Then if I go to the home menu and go to QL and hit, "Sound Profile Select and hit either 4 or 5 nothing happens. Now it's not that big of a deal as it brings up the profile selector and I can just scroll down/up to the option I want but the real issue is each time I do that, my phone freezes up. I have all my permissions set to "allow" so that's not the issue. I cannot figure this out at all.
    If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!
    04-29-10 10:28 AM
    add items
    application
    sound profile select
    enter the number of the profile you want in the parameter field
    save
    start ql
    hit profile select menu item
    done
    04-29-10 04:11 PM
    Awesome thank you. It finally worked for me, it was only that easy. I kept adding stuff I guess I didn't need in there or doing something wrong.
    04-30-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD