I've looked and looked and cant seem to find the answer....

I cannot email from BOLT browser

For example, if i am on craigslist and trying to email someone about an item they have for sale, i click the usual blue email link and it says.....
    "ERROR This device does not support the mailto link"

is there a setting i need to adjust or anything?

Thanks in advance for your help
    07-11-09 09:34 AM
    Never tried Craigslist before... when you are over the email address click on the Menu button... then find the Email whatever email address and select that... at least that is how it works on the BB Browser.
    07-11-09 10:22 AM
    If I highlight it and press menu>select it gives me the same error and there is no option to copy it to bring it to my email and paste it
    07-11-09 12:03 PM
    I guess you should use the Blackberry Browser... it works in there... otherwise go check Bolt's website and see if they can tell you.
    07-11-09 03:29 PM
    Or just copy the text.... I will try it on mine now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 03:39 PM
    Do you have the most recent version of Bolt? I have seen others respond the craigslist ads with Bolt before. Version 1.04
    07-11-09 03:46 PM
    I have the same problem with Bolt as you & I am 100% certain I have the latest version.

I always just use the BB browser when I need to be able to click thru a link to send an email & use Bolt for other websurfing.
    07-11-09 04:21 PM
    I dont want to sound like I'm complaining when I say this but its a pain to remember which link it is and then go to blackberry browser and find it again. And i tried the text copy thing but it didnt work i have bolt 1.04
    07-11-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD