I can't download this app and I have no idea why. I went through the mobile download section but it won't download the app. I accepted the agreement and everything but the next screen loads up with no app downloading. Anyone know how to get the facebook app installed on my blackberry?
    11-02-07 09:43 AM
    I've had the same problem. I would download an application and it won't show up on my homescreen. I don't know what the problem was w/ that. I've even deleted an application and won't erase from my homescreen. What can I do to solve that particular problem?
    11-02-07 11:19 AM
    Listening...I go to facebook.com on my BB browser and click download, then it brings up the terms/conditions which I accept, then it goes to a screen thats says Microsoft Xp Service Pack users may encounter a problem . . . . . . click the yellow button to install active controll . . . blah blah blah then there is NEXT, RETRY, NEXT, RETRY,NEXT buttons that I cant do anything with, it just wont download...wtf? This blackberry really sux so far...
    11-05-07 03:20 PM
    i just downloaded it on my 8320 (15 minutes ago) with no problems.
    (google search: facebook blackberry download)

When i just tried again, it wasn't working.... give it 15 min and try again

GL!
    11-05-07 03:41 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. All I see is retry next retry next.... and nothings downloading. Can anyone help me out with this.

I have a curve 8320 which I only use with wifi(no data plan)
    03-06-08 12:41 AM
    I can't download facebook mobile either
    06-23-08 03:28 PM
    Yes Me too, I Cant Download Facebook For My BlackBerry Curve™ 8900 from blackberry site. Why? What a Solution?? Please Help Me...
    11-06-09 02:49 PM
    Same here, my installled Facebook app has disappeared from BB Curve 8900, and the current upgrade does not download
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-06-09 05:04 PM
    check your permissions
    11-06-09 10:51 PM
    11-07-09 07:58 AM
    I had success later, downloading direct from Facebook website

11-07-09 05:12 PM
    I totally agree, I have a Curve and the new Facebook v2.0 will only download a small way and then will say it 'failed' and that 'the balckberry app world is having difficulties'. Its really bugging me so can someone please, please, PLEASE help.
    08-07-11 04:35 PM
    I can't download this app and I have no idea why. I went through the mobile download section but it won't download the app. I accepted the agreement and everything but the next screen loads up with no app downloading. Anyone know how to get the facebook app installed on my blackberry?
    **** ok; I have the same problem; but I have checked my "applications" folder and FB IS there. This tells me I have successfully downloaded the new FB; yet the application HAS NO ICON. I emailed Support, and as expected I was ignored. ****

08-09-11 09:44 AM
    i cant download FB either an each time i try my phone shut down in me
    08-22-13 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD