Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    DTritcakDST likes this.
    12-19-10 09:47 AM
    I have the latest Facebook app and .1015 OS the problem is when I reset my device I have to relogin into Facebook and each time I login I got Facebook messages from 2007 and I cannot delete it all

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-19-10 09:50 AM
    I have the same issue, its an fb issue not a OS issue I have been on 4 different Operating Systems in the past month
    12-19-10 10:05 AM
    ya i have that same problem but its fb cause i was fine on 517 until the new upgrade to fb then it went wrong
    12-19-10 02:18 PM
    I actually had the FB Messages problem too, I'm running .1015 as well. I simply unchecked the box under FB>options that shows FB messages in the BB messages folder. Given now I have to go into the FB app to clear messages, at least I can clear them out.
    12-20-10 10:48 AM
    ya i get random "happy birthday" messages from like a year ago, have for awhile so definately a fb app bug not os
    12-20-10 05:40 PM
    I can't delete any of my facebook messages either and its irritating! Even did a battery pull and everything.
    12-23-10 02:14 PM
    I can't delete any of my facebook messages either and its irritating! Even did a battery pull and everything.
    I have another fix ... that worked for me!

I had one message that continued to stay in my inbox. It was grayed out but the FB icon also still stayed at the top of my Tour.

Unchecking "Notifications" didn't work, nor did logging out and logging back in, even after reinstalling the application.

However, if you scroll down through "options" on the application, there's a place where you can "Clear Cache"

I did this, saved, rebooted and VOILA! Everything is now fixed!

YAY!
    12-30-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD