I recently installed Pandora on my 9700 but it says testing WAP2 connection.....testing MDS connection....then says failed to connect to Pandora...

I have a data plan and have granted Pandora full acces.....what gives?

Why doesn't anything work on the BB out of the box?
    08-25-10 08:58 PM
    Just use slacker radio.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 09:16 PM
    Just use slacker radio.

I got an error message when trying to download.......

"Slacker is not currently available in your area - United Arab Emirates"

08-26-10 06:35 AM
    Check the APN for your carrier.
    08-26-10 06:37 AM
    Pandora only works in the USA.

From their site, "Can I listen to Pandora outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, no: we can only stream Pandora to listeners within the United States.

Delivery of Pandora is based on proper licensing from the content rights holders-- and we have always believed strongly in honoring the guidelines as determined by the artists, labels and publishers. In the U.S. there is a federal statute called the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that provides this license for all the music you hear on Pandora. At this time, there is no equivalent license outside the U.S.

If you visit the Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music homepage and you see that your access has been restricted, you may enter your email address to be notified if and when Pandora becomes available legally in your country.

If you registered for Pandora in the past, but are now restricted, you can still see your station information by directly visiting Search for Artists, Songs, Stations and People - Backstage at Pandora.

In all honesty, we don't have the resources to pursue music-streaming licensing arrangements in many countries in the immediate future, but we do have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service globally. We greatly appreciate your understanding and support."
    08-26-10 12:42 PM
    Just use slacker radio.

Slacker Radio only works in the US and in Canada.
    08-26-10 12:46 PM
    can someone recommend a radio that works internationally?
    08-26-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD