I am gonna sound like an ******* I'm sure.

Can we please use a search prior to posting. This facebook thing is gonna blow a blood vessel in my head soon. All I see the last 3 days is facebook questions and posts regarding them.

Who's gonna see this? I guess just the people who actually have a clue instead of showing up on a search (which works, I've used it).

Wt* possesses people to think they need to post TODAY the fact they discovered facebook isn't working. Its old news. Where have you been?????

The only consolation is just hoping that iphone sites are 16.803% worse.

Have a nice day everyone. Hope this facebook gets fixed so I can go back to seeing the repeat posts asking about _____ (readers choice)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 06:41 AM
    Agreed,

9 out of 35 topics on the main 3rd party page now have gripes of some type of facebook issue/error... some people need to leave their phone at home.. this social networking is out of control.. what happened to having threads with the latest and coolest programs??

Now it's just:
    "Facebook doesnt work"
    "how do i update facebook"
    "how do i delete facebook"

how about....

"how do i pull facebook out of my @ss?"
    09-18-09 09:11 AM
    I also get frustrated by all the redundant posts in the BlackBerry forums. Today it's FaceBook issues, a couple of days ago it was the Opera Mini beta release, and of course, there's the always-popular "what's the best weather app?", and "should I get an 8900 or a (fill in the blank)?.

The SEARCH function is there for a purpose, and it generally works pretty well.....
    09-18-09 09:37 AM
    I'm staying out of this particular thread discusion topic lol , but might check in on some though the day

09-18-09 10:18 AM
    I personally use this site a a repository of information.

In general, not just this site, I wish people could do more for themselves. Would it really be that hard to do a little research?

I find answers about my phone by reading threads. I has trouble at first upgrading my OS, but I just worked through it. Why post and wait for a problem you can just find in 30 seconds. You just look ignorant that way.

09-18-09 04:02 PM
    I understand the frustration, however, keep these things in mind:

1.) They may be from an older/younger generation that are either internet-challenged (not familiar or sure of how to use it), or not sure how the site works just yet.

2.) There are people who are flat out lazy. It sucks, but there's not really a way to distinguish between these two.

I'd say just be as patient as possible. Yes, it's downright frustrating some days, but those who truly don't know any better are probably just as frustrated.
    09-18-09 04:25 PM
    I agree with the whole be patient theme... I have been on these forums for a
    few months now but only have like 3 posts because I would be too embarressed to post a stupid question that someone would rip me for, so I would just constantly use search, but to some people its even more confusing.......

i.e. have you ever tried to seach for the android theme by ecruz? you can type in android storm ecruz and I think the thread shows up on the second page of the search, so I'm trying to give people the benifiet of the doubt and maybe they did do a search and just couldn't find it....

but to those who just don't use search......USE IT!!!!!!

btw..did anyone know themes don't work on .167?????

kidding
    09-18-09 04:41 PM
    Ok, I understand the patience aspect. I don't usually get so worked up, I try to be helpful when I can. This facebook thing is just ridiculous, and touched me off.

09-18-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD