I did try to search for this with no luck. Wondering if anyone else had this issue...

When I hold down the BB button, it used to tell me what programs were running. Now, nothing. The rest of the phone works except under BB messenger I do not get a red star when I get a new message.

The reason I liked this was so I could turn the unnecessary one's off.
    Also is there any programs to just close them all at once without doing a reset or battery pull?

Im running .83 for over a week with no issues till today.
    Did a reset and a few battery pulls. Nothing.

Any help would be great
    Last edited by Advntrous1; 12-23-08 at 04:54 AM.
    12-23-08 03:38 AM
    If it bothers yea that much I would go back and reload the OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 04:22 AM
    im not sure but i just press menu and switch application but im running .75
    12-23-08 06:46 AM
    Try removing the battery. Mine did the same thing after switching to .83. Went back to normal after the pull and has not been a problem since.
    12-23-08 07:10 AM
    I did try to search for this with no luck. Wondering if anyone else had this issue...

When I hold down the BB button, it used to tell me what programs were running. Now, nothing. The rest of the phone works except under BB messenger I do not get a red star when I get a new message.

The reason I liked this was so I could turn the unnecessary one's off.
    Also is there any programs to just close them all at once without doing a reset or battery pull?

Im running .83 for over a week with no issues till today.
    Did a reset and a few battery pulls. Nothing.

Any help would be great
    The best way to accomplish this is to check the Application Switcher. I usually set it to a convenience key.
    12-23-08 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD